inTank Media Baskets

schg's ADA 30c reef

schgr.cube

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys!

I haven't bothered to pay for my website this month, but have been messing around with different headers anyways. I'm not sure which I like best, so I'll let you guys decide!

a.

newheader.png

newheader2.png

III.

newheader3.png

• 4 weeks later...
^^^ I agree, I like the first one.

Any updates on this system?

I decided to break it down, just wasn't feeling it...

Sike, waiting on a few things sadly. The stand is being finished as we speak (waiting for glue to dry, that's why I'm online :lol: ) and the acrylic for the sump should be reaching Sammy any day now (so I expect that to be another 2 weeks or so at least). I also realized I can't quite fill it until I know what I'm doing for water movement, so I may have to get the Vortech before doing anything :o

Hopefully I should have this all figured out soon, as I'm not having fun with the 10 gallon right now.

I haven't received the acrylics yet :( so no sump right now. As soon as I get it I will start to work on it. I'm done with classes

Hmm thats weird, hopefully on Monday? But no worries, I've got a lot to worry about with my car right now anyway lol.

Sorry about the lack of progress guys, still at a standstill. I will be skinning the new stand tonight or tomorrow, but heres how it sits now:

DSC_0412.jpg

:lol::wub:

I can't wait to see this running! Hurry up already!!!!

Wait, you're waiting for me.. :blush:

LOL you hurry! Sike, I'm waiting on a few things. Once I get back from MD I'll be finishing the stand. BTW, Ice probes are on sale right now!!! omgomgomg

beyond schweeet!

can't wait to see everything come together.

happy holidays...

Thanks guys, this really wouldn't be what it is without sammys help. This is basically his tank =P

I am on hour 7 at the airport waiting for a flight home, where I will be checking out some oddball materials to skin the stand with. My dad works at a museum so he has all sorts of interesting things I could use, but right now I am contemplating bamboo plywood.

Archived