Cultivated Reef

schg's ADA 30c reef

schgr.cube

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reeftankguy

:o

This was one of a few ADA inspirations that got me to start mine... Yours, Vic’s, Rehype’s and Lgreen’s

Get started on that 60-P!!!

Thanks for the kind words guys, I'm sad this tank couldn't reach its full potential, but I will remain optomistic.

In other news, now taking donations via paypal for the "help start schg's 60p fund"! Donate today!

Equipment list:

150w MH lamp

Vortech MP10

Rio 1400+ return pump

Everything else I have can be traded as needed (heater, chiller, etc) if I have to have something different, but these things must remain in the equation.

With that being said, should I do a 20L or would it be possible to do a 30B? Another MP10 is POSSIBLE in the future, but not ideal.

Nemo Niblets

Work it!

If you go 30 br, are you going to have lots of SPS? Because the MP10 has almost as much power as the MP20. If you do softie dominated you could do more SPS on the side of the mp10. Maybe a koralia or a tunze on the opposite side.

Work it!

If you go 30 br, are you going to have lots of SPS? Because the MP10 has almost as much power as the MP20. If you do softie dominated you could do more SPS on the side of the mp10. Maybe a koralia or a tunze on the opposite side.

Hahah its so ghetto looking.

I am probably going to do a lot of SPS down the line, but not a lot right away. I actually think I might explore more fish options this go around. So the MP10 on the one side would be great for now, then I could just add one to the opposite wall when I'm ready to progress.

Nemo Niblets
Hahah its so ghetto looking.

I am probably going to do a lot of SPS down the line, but not a lot right away. I actually think I might explore more fish options this go around. So the MP10 on the one side would be great for now, then I could just add one to the opposite wall when I'm ready to progress.

YES! sounds good. I think that's a great idea :)

I recommend starting out with a yellow coris wrasse as your first fish. It'll eat inverts, but it'll take care of pests like flatworms. And it's super peaceful. And very pretty :)

Did you see the new Reef Pets signature series acans?

<_<

YES! sounds good. I think that's a great idea :)

I recommend starting out with a yellow coris wrasse as your first fish. It'll eat inverts, but it'll take care of pests like flatworms. And it's super peaceful. And very pretty :)

Did you see the new Reef Pets signature series acans?

<_<

They are cool fish, but I plan on still going pretty invert heavy with the new tank. Those acans are awesome, wish I could get some now! My fish plans so far are a pair of clowns, a bluespot jawfish, and a golden dwarf moray for what it's worth though.

o god not another fish tank! there is no pleasing you! (bored)

Hahaha I just need something that is going to work. I promise this will be it until we have a house so we can have a large tank.

• 3 months later...

hey schg, with all the inverts you are going to put into this tank, would the dwarf golden make a meal out of them? I've been tempted to get one but unfortunaley I have way too many inverts in my tanks.

Archived