Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tigahboy's 35g Project

Tigahboy

Tigah's a Snow Tigah now...

*waves*

I got upgraded to Tigahboy the White.

TBWhite.jpg

Either that or I could've been Tigahboy the Evil...

TBBlack.jpg

or Tigahboy at the apple store.

TBapplestore.jpg

Oh. and new additions tomorrow! :)

bluenassarius
I got upgraded to Tigahboy the White.

TBWhite.jpg

Either that or I could've been Tigahboy the Evil...

TBBlack.jpg

or Tigahboy at the apple store.

TBapplestore.jpg

Oh. and new additions tomorrow! :)

LOL i'm personally digging the white tigah

I kind of want another fish. NO IDEA what tho. Something unique and colorful that swims around (and won't hide all the time). My clowns just stick to the left side. Oh, and preferably won't punk my little clowns. Maybe a blenny of some kind? Thoughts?

That is a cool blenny. The blennies seem like they have interesting personalities (tho I've actually never had one myself). The wrasses are definitely more colorful, but they seem rather skittish and scurrred all the time. I may try another wrasse tho.

In terms of blennies, I was also looking at African Gold Midas Blenny and the Golden Tonga Blenny. Both shown here:

http://www.reefhotspot.com/store/index.php?cPath=21_32

Fish are definitely not within my expertise, so open to ideas. :)

That is a cool blenny. The blennies seem like they have interesting personalities (tho I've actually never had one myself). The wrasses are definitely more colorful, but they seem rather skittish and scurrred all the time. I may try another wrasse tho.

In terms of blennies, I was also looking at African Gold Midas Blenny and the Golden Tonga Blenny. Both shown here:

http://www.reefhotspot.com/store/index.php?cPath=21_32

Fish are definitely not within my expertise, so open to ideas. :)

I had that Blenny from Vivid and it was REALLY cool - also had a lawnmower one and that was really cool too. Not sure about the African Gold Midas ones but i am sure someone here had one...

The coolest wrasse I ever had was a 6-line. Super active, swam around the rocks and didn't bully anyone. But it is just a boring 6-line.....

I think I'm definitely going to hit up Vivid. They seem to have good fish. Know of any other LFSs in socal with good (healthy) fish?

As much as I hate them for high prices I think Vivid has the nicest/ healthiest fish. RHS is not too bad either but it really depends on what they have in at the moment - other than that I would say go to the OC.

I have a Starry Blenny that I bought from VIvid. Awesome fish with a ton of personality. He's always the first one staring at me at meal time, often perched right in front of me, and he likes to poke at my Maiden's Hair which is quite funny to watch.

I agree with Omen on the LFS, but I don't hate...all my fish from Vivid have been happy and healthy - which is worth the price hike IMO.

If the OC wasn't so far from my home, I'd definitely trek down there more than once every year...Vivid is as far as my free time will allow.

Edited by rroselavy
I agree with Omen on the LFS, but I don't hate...all my fish from Vivid have been happy and healthy - which is worth the price hike IMO.

You are correct - I think a healthy fish is worth the extra 10 bucks.....

So i am going to change my first comment and say that I hate them for their high prices on corals :P

Thanks for your input, guys!

I'm in OC all the time. Anyone know which ones have healthy fish (there are so many to choose from in the OC)?

What?! I thought you were out of money :huh:

I'm out of "discretionary" money for coral purchases. Now I'm only buying corals that are absolutely "necessary" to complete my tank plans. :)

Militant Jurist
I'm out of "discretionary" money for coral purchases. Now I'm only buying corals that are absolutely "necessary" to complete my tank plans. :)

The necessary and proper clause of reefing.... nice. ;)

Your obviously not married yet. ;)

I have a fish recommendation.

MIDAS BLENNY

-colorful. bright yellow with bright blue eyes

-lots of personality

-my favorite swimmer of all time (not a sand-belly blenny)

Dude! These new Japanese deepwater zoas are sick! Just threw them in during my lunch break and just came home to find them looking like this. Orange skirts with yellow-green centers!

Tank236.jpg

The necessary and proper clause of reefing.... nice. ;)

No con law talk in here!

Your obviously not married yet. ;)

Haha. I wonder what this tank would look like if I were married?

I have a fish recommendation.

MIDAS BLENNY

-colorful. bright yellow with bright blue eyes

-lots of personality

-my favorite swimmer of all time (not a sand-belly blenny)

That's sick! I like those guys!