SaltCritters.com

Tigahboy's 35g Project

Tigahboy

I got this duncan last week (my first duncan ever). It's not that spectacular to me. May or may not end up keeping it. The other duncans I've seen are a lot fatter and larger, so not sure if those are different species of duncan or if I have to wait for mine to grow up. Thoughts?

Tank238.jpg

Also got AoGs zoas in a trade with another reefer. I was breaking down the rock to fit into the space, and ended up accidentally fragging it into a lot of smaller pieces. The rest are on plugs now.

Tank239.jpg

And mew gave me these really cool Japanese deep water zoas! So nice! Thanks, mew! I found a good spot for them.

Tank240.jpg

Edited by Tigahboy
!! this tank is serious. :D

I saw it again today and I had to leave to hide my shame.

Haha. It was good hanging out with u guys today. You guys barely even came inside. I think we were all hungry.

Great looking tank. I love the simplicity

Thanks, pufferfreak!

happy tank :happydance:

sorry the zoas grew onto the bottom side of the plug too. you can always cut them away and put them on a new rock/plug.

one day i shall have more corals to trade with you

Militant Jurist

sorry the zoas grew onto the bottom side of the plug too. you can always cut them away and put them on a new rock/plug.

Those zoas are awesome! Perhaps in the spring you'll have a frag I can get from you. :D

Tigah, your tank is looking great! Those night shots were fantastic too. How's the legal world treating you?

yup, she's a keeper.

Indeed. :)

We actually just got engaged this past Friday.

great photo`s (its a woman thing!!) ;)

Haha. Yeah, her candy cane shot is very artistic.

No worries. I definitely will return the favor as well.

Those zoas are awesome! Perhaps in the spring you'll have a frag I can get from you. :D

Tigah, your tank is looking great! Those night shots were fantastic too. How's the legal world treating you?

Thanks, man! At least I have a job, so I can't complain.

Congrats on the engagement, i dont know how you can stand all those ugly acans and zoas in there, might as well get rid of em, i got a tank that can hold em for you. and your photos are the worst i have ever seen, how do you sleep at night?

but seriously there is so much colour in there is ridiculous, love this tank, im always following along, love your FTS also.

Congrats on the engagement, i dont know how you can stand all those ugly acans and zoas in there, might as well get rid of em, i got a tank that can hold em for you. and your photos are the worst i have ever seen, how do you sleep at night?

but seriously there is so much colour in there is ridiculous, love this tank, im always following along, love your FTS also.

:D Thanks!

bluenassarius
I got this duncan last week (my first duncan ever). It's not that spectacular to me. May or may not end up keeping it. The other duncans I've seen are a lot fatter and larger, so not sure if those are different species of duncan or if I have to wait for mine to grow up. Thoughts?

Tank238.jpg

Also got AoGs zoas in a trade with another reefer. I was breaking down the rock to fit into the space, and ended up accidentally fragging it into a lot of smaller pieces. The rest are on plugs now.

Tank239.jpg

And mew gave me these really cool Japanese deep water zoas! So nice! Thanks, mew! I found a good spot for them.

Tank240.jpg

those duncans will get really fat when they're captive for a while. you got my vote for TOTM man. good work dude.

Got some more zoas in a trade. Thanks, Vance! Should add some nice contrast to my zoa garden. I now have 13 different types of zoas.

Tank246.jpg

Another shot of my maxi mini nems. I really like where they have ended up on this rock. They don't move at all anymore (*knock on wood *).

Tank247.jpg

bluenassarius
Thanks, Sam! I'll wait it out then for the dunancs. I really want fatty polyps!

yep, they look great when they're all fatty. the ORA ones are aquacultured so they're all fatty. the wild ones take about a year to get to that size.