Pod Your Reef

Tigahboy's 35g Project

Tigahboy

Uhhhhhh? Break me off a piece of that!

Dude! These new Japanese deepwater zoas are sick! Just threw them in during my lunch break and just came home to find them looking like this. Orange skirts with yellow-green centers!

Tank236.jpg

beautiful tank man. I love the the rock work and the clear back (since theres no cords and #### showing), looks VERY CLEAN.

Thanks! I was definitely going for a very clean look.

we should do a "japanese deepwater" trade.

Sounds good!

your amazing tank shamed me to do a water change on my tank after n months. thanks, tigah!

Haha. That's good! I actually do water changes pretty frequently. Either 2-2.5g water changes twice a week or 4-5g water changes once a week.

Uhhhhhh? Break me off a piece of that!

No. :)

I went thru my entire thread and gathered up all my FTSs for comparison. Here ya go:

6/12/09

Tank56.jpg

6/16/09

Tank59.jpg

Unknown

Tank85-1.jpg

7/22/09

Tank107.jpg

7/29/09

Tank116.jpg

7/30/09

Tank122.jpg

8/4/09

Tank135.jpg

8/9/09

Tank139.jpg

8/10/09

Tank142.jpg

9/1/09

Tank170.jpg

9/9/09

Tank182.jpg

10/2/09

Tank231.jpg

Edited by Tigahboy

Thanks for the compliments, guys! :)

Oh yeah...that is way too much color. :D

Any update on the bad nem that met the scalpel?

The 2 nems are healing nicely in my sump.

Beautiful tank tigah, the localizations of species makes for a stunning arrangment.

If you have not yet found a fish that you were asking for suggestions, I saw a Yellow Candy Hogfish at my LFS and they are a very nice fish. Bright, yellow, and swims freely like a 6 line. Seems like it would suit your tank.

Beautiful tank tigah, the localizations of species makes for a stunning arrangment.

If you have not yet found a fish that you were asking for suggestions, I saw a Yellow Candy Hogfish at my LFS and they are a very nice fish. Bright, yellow, and swims freely like a 6 line. Seems like it would suit your tank.

Oooh. nice looking fish. Yeah, I'm still thinking it over. Having to deal with a Q-tank (to avoid introducing any diseases to my clowns) is kind of deterring me at the moment tho.

Went to the frag swap in cincinnati today and me a buddy got the 2 last mini nems. They are awesome got them for 12.50 each.

Sounds good! Were they maxi minis or mini minis (sound like mini mini prices). The mini minis (the smaller variant of the mini carpets) supposedly move around a lot more (so be careful) and split more frequently than the maxi minis.

They are not Maxi minis. But still are pretty cool for 12 dollars. Mine went right for the back of the rock up the back and is loving the top of the rock where he ate dinner (mysis) the LB better stay there .LOL