Coral Vue Hydros

DeMartini's ADA Reef

DeMartini

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet set-up! I just checked out adana-usa.com & the tanks in their gallery are just mind blowing! I think a bunch of genius diy reefers should huddle up & create a line of acrylic or clear equipment to make our tanks look equipmentless.

AdriftQuasar

I know you have a boyfriend you are very happy with, but I think it would be in the best of our mutual interest if we got married. :flower:

thanks everyone!

Aokigahara, I do buy from Ultimate Frags. I have a few things I plan on selling, but I mostly want to trade for other zoas, yumas or minis.

Rocker, thanks! I love looking at all the pretty ADA tanks.... people do amazing things with them!!! There is a member on here who made a really cool clear overflow for his ADA. He also drilled the bottom, so his tank is about as clean looking as an ADA can get!

AdriftQuasar, hmmmm.... it depends on whether or not you have mini carpet anemones..... they are the way to my heart :wub: lol

Lauren did you still want that shark egg to hatch out in your ADA? I'm holding it for you.

:lol: tank looks great as always... now I just need to trade frags with you and not for those dang mini carpets...

thanks you guys!

Lauren did you still want that shark egg to hatch out in your ADA? I'm holding it for you.

:lol: tank looks great as always... now I just need to trade frags with you and not for those dang mini carpets...

lol did you ever buy that pink yuma?

here are some pictures of my swissguard. :happy: He's really cute!!

IMG_3434.jpg

IMG_3436.jpg

IMG_3438.jpg

IMG_3456.jpg

Amazing pics, Lauren!! B) How do you get the colors so crisp and accurate? You gotta spill you're secret! :P My minis are very similar to the first pic of them... Although your's looks nicer than mine for sure!

• 3 weeks later...

New FTS!!! I sold a lot of stuff, so there's a lot of empty spots for more SPS.... don't mind the pot... it's not going to stay there )))

IMG_3612.jpg

Really great tank. I like the frag plugs on top of the frag rack, ready for any frag that comes along. :D

Archived