ReefCleaners.org

DeMartini's ADA Reef

DeMartini

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG D, those pics are awesome. Why the hell can't I wish I had a decent camera..........and the ability to take nice pics........and stuff that nice to take pics of........

what are you thinking keeping a mandarin in that small of a tank!!??

Bro... Who the hell are you bashing on everyone??? :huh:

animal abuser period.

then why is she acting like one.

nothing any of you say can justify it.

Please explain....

please explain what? you justify why it's ok.....

Thats what I thought. If you want a pi$$ing match you can pm me. Otherwise quit junking up her thread or it wont end well.

Paleoreef103

Assuming you train them to accept frozen foods, which is very doable, a spotted mandarin can be kept in a fairly small tank. I'm sure she's got this taken care of as she has demonstrated a very high level of reef care in the past. Now.... MORE PICS!!!

Please?

unless she plans on manually dosing aquacultured copepods, or that mandarin is farm-raised and is accepting frozen and processed foods. than no it's not alright.

Unless she asked for your opinion.. take it somewhere else.

Paleoreef103
unless she plans on manually dosing aquacultured copepods, or that mandarin is farm-raised and is accepting frozen and processed foods. than no it's not alright.

You. Go read SeeDemTails thread from start to finish. Now. Until you do that stop mucking up one of the best threads on this site!

that's the problem with the majority of people on nano-reef. they don't follow any sort of guide line, they keep what they want in what they want regardless.

I didn't know there were guidlines for nano reefing. You can't keep reefs smaller than 40 gallons anyways right? Oh wait, its not 1960 :rolleyes:

Don't be offended if I don't respond anymore. Your on "ignore" now, I'm sure D will do the same.

thanks for the nice comments everyone :wub:

I guess Nanomaniac didn't read what I typed.... My mandarin eats mysis shrimp.

I have already set up a 5 gallon and am culturing tiger pods, so the mandarin has something to hunt for.

yes, there are guidelines what fish you can keep in what size tank. moron!! if you don't abide by those guidelines then thats animal abuse .

If you want to rant, start your own thread.

SeeDemTails

Tank looks great. Your mandarin looks very healthy and I am sure it will do just fine, your tank shows your dedication. You can always tell who will be successful with hard to keep species. Dont mind the hater noob.

Now about nanomaniac.

Dosing copepods? LOL You know nothing about mandarins, do you?

that's the problem with the majority of people on nano-reef. they don't follow any sort of guide line, they keep what they want in what they want regardless.

Hmmm didnt know there were guidelines in reefing? The only guideline I follow is keep whatever you keep healthy. Ty beat me to the old one about no small reef tanks lol.

he was keeping a sailfin in a 37g.

I'm a she.

yes, there are guidelines for what fish you can keep in what size tank. moron!! if you don't abide by those guidelines then thats animal abuse .

Like the ones on live aquaria LOL?.......

Why dont you think twice before you start bashing on some of the best TOTM winning reefers on the site. Go learn to reef, dude.

purplefirefish
thanks for the nice comments everyone :wub:

I guess Nanomaniac didn't read what I typed.... My mandarin eats mysis shrimp.

I have already set up a 5 gallon and am culturing tiger pods, so the mandarin has something to hunt for.

i want my 125 to be as packed with zoas as your tank :)

Archived