SaltCritters.com

DeMartini's ADA Reef

DeMartini

Your tank looks so great DeMartini.

I have a 24 Nano Cube and I'm amazed at how much more you have in your tank over mine. I can't see how I could fit as much as you did.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Put me down on your list for your Picasso's too please! I would love to pick them when they're ready. :D

Here's their website. I can be wrong. If they're still open, I would love to go there.

http://newalameda.com/

I guess New Alameda did close =(

No eggs yet, but they do clean their little rock like crazy!

No I am talking about her pair..........oh wait..........clowns.

My babies aren't for sallllle!! ( the fishies) hehe

Oh, well. Demartini your tank looks great..when I grow up, I wanna be just like you! ;)

If you have any insider scoop into any good coral places, let me know!

I'll let ya know if I find any cool coral places! =)

Your tank looks so great DeMartini.

I have a 24 Nano Cube and I'm amazed at how much more you have in your tank over mine. I can't see how I could fit as much as you did.

thank you! =)

• 2 weeks later...

Feb 21st is the last reply? I love how many rics you have. Probably my favorite coral by far. Any new updates on your beautiful tank?

scottkinsel
Thanks!

I used epoxy to stick down some of the frags, but most of the stuff is just wedged inside little holes.

The orange crush is doing much better! :happy:

Your aquarium is amazing. I love the look of your BC. Do you buy any corals online? If you don't mind, I intend to replicate as much as I possibly can! Oh, and wonderful pictures as well.

SK

• 3 weeks later...
Your aquarium is amazing. I love the look of your BC. Do you buy any corals online? If you don't mind, I intend to replicate as much as I possibly can! Oh, and wonderful pictures as well.

SK

Thanks! I buy all my corals from local fish stores.

Any chance you will frag off some ricordias?

I can sell some blue/orange rics.

here are some new pictures!

IMG_5538.jpg

IMG_5546.jpg

IMG_5547.jpg

IMG_5548.jpg

IMG_5555.jpg

IMG_3042.jpg

IMG_3043.jpg

IMG_3050.jpg

IMG_3059.jpg

IMG_2998.jpg

Very sweet looking collection you got there girl. How are you dealing with evaporation? I'm too lazy to skim through this thread to check if you had an ATO.

Jawbreaker or Thorns of Life? <--- Disregard if you dunno what I'm talking about.

Very sweet looking collection you got there girl. How are you dealing with evaporation? I'm too lazy to skim through this thread to check if you had an ATO.

Jawbreaker or Thorns of Life? <--- Disregard if you dunno what I'm talking about.

Thanks! =) I top off a gallon every couple of days.

are those bands?

Thanks! =) I top off a gallon every couple of days.

are those bands?

you should really think about getting an ATO.

you should really think about getting an ATO.

I would love to get an ATO, but I don't want anything else hanging off the tank.

Wow. Your tank is looking fabulous! Keep up the good work. :)

Thank you! :happy:

joel sandoman

AHHHH my eyes! Too bright! :D wow so much color! Looks great!

Where did you get your tank at? The ADA store? Where is that?

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

Where to start with this amazing tank? the FTS, INCREDIBLE Nuke and AOG colony, those ricordea, the Pd's

Simply AMAZING

AHHHH my eyes! Too bright! :D wow so much color! Looks great!

Where did you get your tank at? The ADA store? Where is that?

hehe thank you!

I bought it at the ADA store in Japan Town in San Francisco. You should check it out! They have some really beautiful planted ADA aquariums. Here's their website.... http://www.adana-usa.com/index.php?main_page=afa_home

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

Where to start with this amazing tank? the FTS, INCREDIBLE Nuke and AOG colony, those ricordea, the Pd's

Simply AMAZING

Thanks so much!! A hermit crab ate my purple people eaters =(

Thanks so much!! A hermit crab ate my purple people eaters =(

I hope you showed it who's the boss. I forgot to mention those clowns are insane.

I hope you showed it who's the boss. I forgot to mention those clowns are insane.

he's now in solitary confinement ( the filter ) lol Thanks! I love my clowns.

Good stuff, What type and where did you get those clowns?

They are Picasso clowns! I got them for free for winning some photo contests on SWF.com.

I always enjoy your awesome pics, Lauren! :) EEK, hermits eat zoas?? :o That's horrible though, I hope it spared some of them... :(

BTW, I haven't forgotten about the mini nems at least if you're still up for a trade. Just been super busy lately and haven't had a chance to putz around with them. I did notice that one of the two split recently!! :D

I always enjoy your awesome pics, Lauren! :) EEK, hermits eat zoas?? :o That's horrible though, I hope it spared some of them... :(

BTW, I haven't forgotten about the mini nems at least if you're still up for a trade. Just been super busy lately and haven't had a chance to putz around with them. I did notice that one of the two split recently!! :D

My minis looove to split....I have a ton of them! whenever you're ready we can trade! =)

here are a couple more pictures.

IMG_3080.jpg

IMG_3072.jpg

IMG_2988.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

IMG_2954.jpg

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_2969.jpg

IMG_2970.jpg

Hey Lauren, have you considered puting a polyp each or two of NC's and PD's on the same rock, so that you get a ball growing of both intermixed?? That's like something I want to try when mine start growing out, lol!

I :wub: your picassos BTW! B)

Hey Lauren, have you considered puting a polyp each or two of NC's and PD's on the same rock, so that you get a ball growing of both intermixed?? That's like something I want to try when mine start growing out, lol!

I :wub: your picassos BTW! B)

Yeah! I've just been too lazy to do it lol it would look awesome!

Know of any places locally where I can get a mini carpet for a low price? Wanted to try one....

no, I can never find minis! New Alameda had one once for $80!!! I'm hoping other people with minis will want to trade with me, so I can get a variety of them.

I may be selling some that are attached to corals that I don't want anymore, but I'll be selling them for the price of the mini + the price of the coral.

Wat lighting do you have and love the tank. :)

thank you!! 150 watt PFO metal halide.

Archived