SaltCritters.com

DeMartini's ADA Reef

DeMartini

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been awhile since I checked in. Looking good De!! What livestock exactly are you selling/getting rid of ?

I am going to try and make the ncnrs frag swap on Saturday at Lucky Goldfish. Are you going?

instructions for bf's light stand preeeeez

He made a square frame out of 2x4s and drilled two holes through it to slide the poles in and then wedged the light stand between the wall and the tank stand. Then he bent 1/2" poles and just added chains, but he's going to replace the chains with steel cables. sorry i didn't take any pictures.

ACK! I just burned my retinas with that MH Bulbs pic! :P

Awesome tank, congrats.

hahaha

Been awhile since I checked in. Looking good De!! What livestock exactly are you selling/getting rid of ?

I am going to try and make the ncnrs frag swap on Saturday at Lucky Goldfish. Are you going?

I'm not sure yet what I'm selling, but I'll make a post when I finish moving the stuff over to this tank.

How are those frag swaps? I've never gone to one.

where did you get the end caps for the pipe? oh and tank looks awesome

I bought them at home depot.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone =)

How are those frag swaps? I've never gone to one.

If you know of something you want to get rid of then you show up, see if there is anything you want, try to trade it or buy it and then leave before you are overwhelmed with boredom.

If you know of something you want to get rid of then you show up, see if there is anything you want, try to trade it or buy it and then leave before you are overwhelmed with boredom.

I know how it works, but is there a lot of good stuff being traded?

It depends on who go's. there are some "thrifty reefers" who show up .Sometimes pre arranged trades have already been for the nice stuff you just never know. I am not a reef club kind of guy though so I get bored.

It depends on who go's. there are some "thrifty reefers" who show up .Sometimes pre arranged trades have already been for the nice stuff you just never know. I am not a reef club kind of guy though so I get bored.

Thanks for the info! I don't think I'm going to go then... I would hate to drive all the way to San Jose and then leave with nothing lol or I could go and then make a stop at ultimate frags hmmm maybe lol

Archived