Cultivated Reef

DeMartini's ADA Reef

DeMartini

Your going to love your pfo pendent. I have the 250 pendent we did par readings i think it was over 400 at the bottom of a 20" deep tank.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i was gonna plan a small tank for the livin room. my parents are gettin the reefing bug. i was gonna get a ap12, but now i saw this. i totally forgot about ada's! u have inspired me to go this route! thanx!! cant wait to see more progress!! :)

awesome! good luck with your tank! =)

Your going to love your pfo pendent. I have the 250 pendent we did par readings i think it was over 400 at the bottom of a 20" deep tank.

yaaay! My LFS is going to order my light on Monday.

I added more rock, so here are some new pictures... taken by Phill! =)

IMG_5272-1.jpg

IMG_5279-1.jpg

IMG_5283-1.jpg

IMG_5288-1.jpg

thanks guys!

Today I added Fishies! and 5 sexy shrimp! I'm buying some snails tomorrow and then I'll order the rest of my CUC online.

IMG_5309.jpg

IMG_5311.jpg

IMG_5293.jpg

excellent.

thanks =)

Did you always have picassos?? Very nice specimnes eitherway! :)

thank you! I've had the picassos for a little over a year in my 10 gallon frag tank.

nice start.

thank you!

Your tank looks really good!! Your BC really inspired me... Are you going to sell your Sunpod?

thanks so much! I will be selling two 16.5" 70 watt sunpods. Let me know if you're interested =)

thanks so much! I will be selling two 16.5" 70 watt sunpods. Let me know if you're interested =)

Will you ship? and what price? I'm definitely interested in one of them

Will you ship? and what price? I'm definitely interested in one of them

I'm asking for $125 and I am willing to ship.

I'm asking for $125 and I am willing to ship.

I tried to pm but couldn't. I will take one, that's a great price, how old are the bulbs? Do you take paypal?

There isn't anything wrong with it right?

Thanks

Alex

nanoreefnate
thanks guys!

Today I added Fishies! and 5 sexy shrimp! I'm buying some snails tomorrow and then I'll order the rest of my CUC online.

IMG_5309.jpg

IMG_5311.jpg

IMG_5293.jpg

wowww..nice rockwork!! i really like the island look. also like those picasso's...

I tried to pm but couldn't. I will take one, that's a great price, how old are the bulbs? Do you take paypal?

There isn't anything wrong with it right?

Thanks

Alex

sorry, I just cleared my PM box. I replaced the bulb 5 months ago. Both fixtures are working great.

Sexies :wub:

I love sexies too :wub:

wowww..nice rockwork!! i really like the island look. also like those picasso's...

thank you!

I will take the other if it is available.

Keith

sure! just PM me.

I think I bought your old B grade some time back. I have a PFO mini pendant and PFO elevtronic ballast for sale you know. anywho's was this your old fish.

DSC_0418.jpg

I think I bought your old B grade some time back. I have a PFO mini pendant and PFO elevtronic ballast for sale you know. anywho's was this your old fish.

DSC_0418.jpg

hey! that was my little baby! how's he doing? did you ever pair him with another clown?

I actually ordered the light over the weekend... thanks though!

I love your clowns. Would you mind sharing where you got them from?

aren't they cute? saltwaterfish.com I got them for free bc I won a few photo contests last year.

Thumbs up for Saltwaterfish.com? I've contemplated ordering from them before...

Very cool on the picassos BTW, I dunno where I've been that I didn't recall seeing them before.

Thumbs up for Saltwaterfish.com? I've contemplated ordering from them before...

Very cool on the picassos BTW, I dunno where I've been that I didn't recall seeing them before.

I've never had a problem with SWF and they have a great guarantee on their livestock.

Archived