Coral Vue Hydros

DeMartini's ADA Reef

DeMartini

I know something I want will be there and that is why I am going otherwise I am broke as F*ck and have no buisiness in a fish store.

If you made the trip check out neptunes and blue ocean while you were down this way if youve never been there.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know something I want will be there and that is why I am going otherwise I am broke as F*ck and have no buisiness in a fish store.

If you made the trip check out neptunes and blue ocean while you were down this way if youve never been there.

I'll have to check those places out! thanks!

How are those frag swaps? I've never gone to one.

Not sure? Never been either. I just want to go and see whats up. Want to meet some of the folks in person that I always talk to on here as well. Talking reef should be fun! :) Are you going to go? I want to visit some new lfs's and see somthing different.

http://www.ncnrs.org/home/distribution/vie...?f=13&t=355

to see whats available from some of the peeps going to the swap.

Thanks!

thanks! how did he bend the piping?

He bought a pipe bender from home depot.

Not sure? Never been either. I just want to go and see whats up. Want to meet some of the folks in person that I always talk to on here as well. Talking reef should be fun! :) Are you going to go? I want to visit some new lfs's and see somthing different.

I can't because I'm going to be in Tahoe all weekend. Maybe I'll go next time.

I 'm going to go visit the fish stores in San Jose some time soon! Hopefully I'll find some cool stuff.

What camera are you using? Sweet pics. Have fun in Tahoe !!! Roll them dice and put it on black. It always wins for me. :D

Edit : if you are rolling to Tahoe you will be driving through my area. Any chance we can meet up and I can get those nuclear greens off of you? fingerscrossed More Gambling money !!!! :happydance:

thanks! The light is a 150 watt PFO HQI with a 14K Phoenix bulb.

What camera are you using? Sweet pics. Have fun in Tahoe !!! Roll them dice and put it on black. It always wins for me. :D

haha thanks! canon XTi

Edit : if you are rolling to Tahoe you will be driving through my area. Any chance we can meet up and I can get those nuclear greens off of you? fingerscrossed More Gambling money !!!! :happydance:

lol I'm at my cousins house and she's driving me tomorrow, so I can't get the nukes... sorry!

ok I don't know how to flip the video lol oh well! here are my picassos.

th_MVI_5344.jpg

lol I'm at my cousins house and she's driving me tomorrow, so I can't get the nukes... sorry!

Ok , bummer ! I'm still wanting them though ;) . Have fun !!

Hey DeMartini, been to The Aquarium Showroom in San Jose yet? They've got some interesting specimens both fish and coral. It sounds corny, but theres a coupon off of yelp for a free beta with any purchase,

Just spreading the love since you live in the bay.

Hey DeMartini, been to The Aquarium Showroom in San Jose yet? They've got some interesting specimens both fish and coral. It sounds corny, but theres a coupon off of yelp for a free beta with any purchase,

Just spreading the love since you live in the bay.

The place is called Aquarium Showroom? it didn't come up on yelp. Thanks for telling me about it!

great looking clowns you got there.

Thank you!

i dont think it has much in terms of what you might be interested in though. they usually have larger pieces, and fish selection is sparse as of the moment. A few small acan frags but thats about it.

You're by san mateo right? I don't think it is worth the trip if you are. Aquatic gallery or atlantis aquarium would be my destination as both are off the 880 and specialize more in smaller, rare frags

You're by san mateo right? I don't think it is worth the trip if you are. Aquatic gallery or atlantis aquarium would be my destination as both are off the 880 and specialize more in smaller, rare frags

Atlantis yes for small frags but really expensive. blue ocean is a really small store and they dont have a lot but it is nice and what they have is priced well and looks good, Neptunes is right around the corner from blue ocean and they have nice corals, great prices and they have a ton of small frags. Max at aquatic showroom has lots of acan and chalice colonies.

Thanks guys!

I'll have to check out all those stores! I've been to atlantis a few times... I need to go back soon so I can pick some mohawks.

Tony, I feed mine ORAGlo! it makes them so vibrant and pretty and I've heard that it also helps them get their black faster.

Archived