Cultivated Reef

DeMartini's ADA Reef

DeMartini

foothill reefer

wow, what a beautiful maxi minis. i am thinking about starting an ADA cube tank with nems. did you get the minis in the bay area? only 2 hours drive for me. i am also following your 7g ADA tread, waiting to see which light you are going to get. if you hang the maxspect LED light over the ADA, it will be a very nice, clean look.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks!

Unfortunately you can't find mini carpets in the Bay Area. There's a fish store owner in San Jose, who collects mini carpets and he told me his friend is supposed to be bringing some really colorful minis up from San Diego, but I'm still waiting on him to call me about that. They are extremely hard to find.... I wish I could find more.

I do plan on ordering the maxspect for my mini tank =)

foothill reefer

guess what, i often travel to San Diego for work. i just spend last 5 out of 6 weeks in San Diego and Del Mar. i should be going back in March and April. i usually drive, which means i can bring some minis back!!! let me know, i can get some and bring back to nor cal. i will start to check the LFS in SD on my next trip.

guess what, i often travel to San Diego for work. i just spend last 5 out of 6 weeks in San Diego and Del Mar. i should be going back in March and April. i usually drive, which means i can bring some minis back!!! let me know, i can get some and bring back to nor cal. i will start to check the LFS in SD on my next trip.

I think the store his friend works at is called AquaSD. Good luck!! Bring some back for me too ;) lol

foothill reefer

my office is only about 1 mile from aqua-sd in Kearny Mesa, i also often eat at a restaurant located in a shopping center next to it. i cannot believe i have never seen the store....for sure i will check it out on my next trip, thanks for the great tip. i will let you know if i find colorful minis....

my office is only about 1 mile from aqua-sd in Kearny Mesa, i also often eat at a restaurant located in a shopping center next to it. i cannot believe i have never seen the store....for sure i will check it out on my next trip, thanks for the great tip. i will let you know if i find colorful minis....

lol you may have been right around the corner from tons of maxis! The guy in San Jose was raving about the maxis he has.... I'm not sure if he sells them in his store though.

Nice stuff. Is that red ATL nem a mini mini or a maxi mini?

Thanks! mini mini

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived