DeMartini

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool, another TOTM in the making. :happy:

Thanks Lalani!

very nice your 14g was amazing so can't wait to see what you do to this tank

I love my 14 gallon so much that i'm afraid to get rid of it :scarry: lol

I have been thinking of this model tank to transfer my stuff from my biocube also......

Do it!! they are so nice.

very nice setup! i love how the rocks sit so low and have a lot of space on top. i too have a ada tank but its the mini. i almost sold it but when i saw it, i immediately changed my mind. maybe in a few days il start modding it.

keep up the good work, maybe il steal (borrow) some of you ideas :P

very nice setup! i love how the rocks sit so low and have a lot of space on top. i too have a ada tank but its the mini. i almost sold it but when i saw it, i immediately changed my mind. maybe in a few days il start modding it.

keep up the good work, maybe il steal (borrow) some of you ideas :P

Thanks! I will be adding more rock from my other tanks.

Do you have the cube? good luck with your tank! can't wait to see you build yours.

Looking good so far. I really like your 14g so im excited to see how this turns out.

Are you going to put a colored backgroud on or are you just leaving is as it? Also could you take a top down shot so I can see your rockwork from that angle?

Thanks!

has ada revamped their entire line to optiwhite glass or did you just buy the 60-p clear? Its such a cute tank but it was too narrow for me front to back so I ordered a 24 16 14 (lwh). ADA's 4 sides low iron glass is f'ing sweet though

Looking good so far. I really like your 14g so im excited to see how this turns out.

Are you going to put a colored backgroud on or are you just leaving is as it? Also could you take a top down shot so I can see your rockwork from that angle?

Thanks!

Thank you =) I think I might add a black background. I'll take a top down shot tonight.

has ada revamped their entire line to optiwhite glass or did you just buy the 60-p clear? Its such a cute tank but it was too narrow for me front to back so I ordered a 24 16 14 (lwh). ADA's 4 sides low iron glass is f'ing sweet though

They did upgrade their the whole line, so basically I got their old version of the 60P clear... They also made the glass thicker. I didn't see how the new clear tank looks, but the sales person said it looks amazing!! The prices are all the same too!

Crazy how the tank looks longer on your last pic, than from the FTS pic on page 1. :)

lol you're right! it looks really long in that picture!

Nice tank, And congrats on TOTM.

Thank You!! =)

more pics!!!

IMG_5193.jpg

IMG_5185-1.jpg

Thank you =) I think I might add a black background. I'll take a top down shot tonight.

They did upgrade their the whole line, so basically I got their old version of the 60P clear... They also made the glass thicker. I didn't see how the new clear tank looks, but the sales person said it looks amazing!! The prices are all the same too!

oh a revamp of the entire line. grrr I have one of the old tanks =( Did they happen to say its an upgrade to low iron glass or a lowER iron glass specifically? Or did they just say an upgrade to a "better" glass? If its really the entire line to match the old -clear's optiwhite, I might just have to get a 30C

Stop it! I just realized all I need is the tank, could just transfer my ap24 into one and get more room theoretically since the ap is like 16 gal swimming room before rock. I have all the equipment!

Stop it! I just realized all I need is the tank, could just transfer my ap24 into one and get more room theoretically since the ap is like 16 gal swimming room before rock. I have all the equipment!

DO IT!! lol you wouldn't be disappointed with an ADA ;)

DO IT!! lol you wouldn't be disappointed with an ADA ;)

My parents already think I'm crazy and they've both kept reefs! May work out considering I wouldn't have to buty any extra equipment and have no cycle really. Should ask after the hollidays when I have money!

So nice!! I love the super clean look, and your plan to keep it simple! :)

Thank you Anna!

My parents already think I'm crazy and they've both kept reefs! May work out considering I wouldn't have to buty any extra equipment and have no cycle really. Should ask after the hollidays when I have money!

You want the 60P? it's $110, so if you have everything then that's all you have to spend... that's not bad at all! You should show your parents the tank.

You want the 60P? it's $110, so if you have everything then that's all you have to spend... that's not bad at all! You should show your parents the tank.

Yeah, shippings like $25, not bad at all. My mom has no issues, she's all for it. My dad doesn't even know. He's not in a good mood, had to tear up the whole backyard cause the grass died. May ask him later. I'm fine with sps skimmerless, just need big waterchanges. Spend the $$$ on a tank not a skimmer. May work! :)

Galloping Goose

Looking forward to see your set up. ADA's have such clean lines and almost non-existant silicone. I got mine from the same place in CA. Here is my ADA cube. Good luck

If you plan on going with a black background, try a RENA filter w/heater attachment. Heater attaches to intake, can't see it and saves space. The filters are black, so it would blend with your background.

Just a thought!

Yeah, shippings like $25, not bad at all. My mom has no issues, she's all for it. My dad doesn't even know. He's not in a good mood, had to tear up the whole backyard cause the grass died. May ask him later. I'm fine with sps skimmerless, just need big waterchanges. Spend the $$$ on a tank not a skimmer. May work! :)

ooooh that sucks... I hope your dad agrees on an ADA!

Looking forward to see your set up. ADA's have such clean lines and almost non-existant silicone. I got mine from the same place in CA. Here is my ADA cube. Good luck

WOW! your cube is beautiful!! I can't wait to add stuff to mine!

If you plan on going with a black background, try a RENA filter w/heater attachment. Heater attaches to intake, can't see it and saves space. The filters are black, so it would blend with your background.

Just a thought!

Thanks! I thought about that, but I don't really want a filter hanging off the back.

Archived