inTank Media Baskets

DeMartini's ADA Reef

DeMartini

no, I can never find minis! New Alameda had one once for $80!!! I'm hoping other people with minis will want to trade with me, so I can get a variety of them.

I may be selling some that are attached to corals that I don't want anymore, but I'll be selling them for the price of the mini + the price of the coral.

Let me know. I live in the East Bay and work in Foster City. I'm interested. :)

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me know. I live in the East Bay and work in Foster City. I'm interested. :)

ok, I live in San Mateo. The mini is stuck on a frag of blue clove polyps. I'll take a picture for you tomorrow. I'm going to be selling other stuff too.

Well done D, I knew this tank would come out great. Btw, if you did want to do an ATO, you could squeeze a small float switch next to the filter between it and the side of the tank and run the fill line into the filter. It wouldn't be noticable at all.

Well done D, I knew this tank would come out great. Btw, if you did want to do an ATO, you could squeeze a small float switch next to the filter between it and the side of the tank and run the fill line into the filter. It wouldn't be noticable at all.

thank you nanoty :happy:

I might try that because my water evaporation is crazy!

how the mini's and ric doing?

hey! I replied to you on SWF! I said "I'm going to frag out a little surprise for you soon! I'll let you know when it's ready, so you can tell me when to ship it". :flower:

I was feeding one of the new minis yesterday and it got stuck to my squirty thingy, so I shook it off and part of it landed on the yuma for like a second. The part of the mini that touched the yuma completely disintegrate today! :eek: I thought minis could never die! lol it's fixing itself now. I love them so much!! I'm so glad we traded!

Are you buying one of er1c_the_reefer's maxis?

You wont know how you did without it. My 40 goes through 5g in less than a week.

hey! I replied to you on SWF! I said "I'm going to frag out a little surprise for you soon! I'll let you know when it's ready, so you can tell me when to ship it". :flower:

I was feeding one of the new minis yesterday and it got stuck to my squirty thingy, so I shook it off and part of it landed on the yuma for like a second. The part of the mini that touched the yuma completely disintegrate today! :eek: I thought minis could never die! lol it's fixing itself now. I love them so much!! I'm so glad we traded!

Are you buying one of er1c_the_reefer's maxis?

i wish he hasn't said anything.and i couldn't be happier with the mini i got from you i feed it last night and it eat 6 pellets :o so it's happy and doing great.and i am supposed to be getting two new mini's this week :D
You wont know how you did without it. My 40 goes through 5g in less than a week.

Mine goes through about 4 gallons a week!

i wish he hasn't said anything.and i couldn't be happier with the mini i got from you i feed it last night and it eat 6 pellets :o so it's happy and doing great.and i am supposed to be getting two new mini's this week :D

ohhhhh reeeaaallly....... so where are these minis from????

joel sandoman

No, some drama happened. Long story short we had to start a new club. Anyway we have a frag swap coming up April 18th at the Aquarium Showroom. You should come and bring some frags and you can also setup trades before hand. We have some folks with some great coral up for trade.

Mine goes through about 4 gallons a week!

ohhhhh reeeaaallly....... so where are these minis from????

i am trading with Lmecher.

No, some drama happened. Long story short we had to start a new club. Anyway we have a frag swap coming up April 18th at the Aquarium Showroom. You should come and bring some frags and you can also setup trades before hand. We have some folks with some great coral up for trade.

I have to work on that day =(

i am trading with Lmecher.

I think I wanted to buy minis from him a while ago on SWF, but the shipping was too expensive for me.

if you find any cool minis please let me know and I'll tell you if I find any too! ;)

I have to work on that day =(

I think I wanted to buy minis from him a while ago on SWF, but the shipping was too expensive for me.

if you find any cool minis please let me know and I'll tell you if I find any too! ;)

i had to overnight it not to bad.and you will be the first to know if i find any mini's ;)

Wow!! Your tank is beautiful...and those clowns are TDF! How long did it take for your first mini nem to split? I have one and am waiting patiently :)

Wow!! Your tank is beautiful...and those clowns are TDF! How long did it take for your first mini nem to split? I have one and am waiting patiently :)

I know DeMartini's split pretty fast, but each type seems to have it's own amount of time it takes. Some are fast, others are painfully slow. :( I have a few myself and I'd say they split maybe 3 times a year or so. it's definitely a lot of patience, lol!

I know DeMartini's split pretty fast, but each type seems to have it's own amount of time it takes. Some are fast, others are painfully slow. :( I have a few myself and I'd say they split maybe 3 times a year or so. it's definitely a lot of patience, lol!

i have no patience that's why i cut mine.

I'm sorry if you have already answered this, but how do you keep your clowns from jumping? Do you have a cover that you take of to take photos?

i had to overnight it not to bad.and you will be the first to know if i find any mini's ;)

yay!!! how are your new minis?

Thank you! I love my clowns =) I notice that my minis like to split when I agitate them. I also stuff them with mysis and oraglo.

where is my mini you promised??? :ninja: jk.... kinda.... any time you're ready to trade lol

I found some cool minis...in fact some ppl on this thread happen to have some......

really?

Love the tank great work

thanks so much! =)

I'm sorry if you have already answered this, but how do you keep your clowns from jumping? Do you have a cover that you take of to take photos?

I have lazy clownfish. Most of the time I find them lying on their sides in the sand. They swim a little when I feed them, but that's about it.

I had a picasso jump out the tank 2 years ago.

Archived