SaltCritters.com

DeMartini's ADA Reef

DeMartini

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg phixion! you're making me sad =(

I took some new pictures today, but this picture of a group of minis was the only nice one.

minis.jpg

omg phixion! you're making me sad =(

I took some new pictures today, but this picture of a group of minis was the only nice one.

minis.jpg

STUNNING!

Please don't be sad Lauren, now I'm sad that you're sad... :tears: I'll see if i can work on getting one of them free this weekend!

Here is my new Swissguard Basslet! Hes still a little shy so its hard to get a good pic of him.

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_3299.jpg

I also got a Yasha Goby, but also very shy.

IMG_3261.jpg

IMG_3263.jpg

More pics of my Spotted Manderin Goby

IMG_3239.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

Awesome fish! I almost got a swissguard but my tank was still going through a soft cycle so i did not want to risk it...then I called when I was ready and it was gone..it was $60 :( I got a chalk basslet instead :P

great pix of the mini's

My new mini carpet anemone

IMG_3381.jpg

And some Blue Hornets

IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3384.jpg

Here is a picture of my Orange Crush Acan under LED moonlights.

IMG_3359.jpg

Very nice Lauren. That new mini looks pretty similar to the one I'm going to trade with you. Any pics of it under full daylights??

And is the last pic an acan, blasto or chalice?? It's hard to tell, but boy does it's colors pop!! I'm jealous of your purple hornets!! :o

EDIT: Silly me, I just realized you said it's an orange crush! I have a very similar one, not full orange, but more rainbowy orange/green color. B) Good stuff!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived