Top Shelf Aquatics

just got a 2g for 3 buxx!... its a sad day today...

pismo_reefer

Good luck with the Darth Mauls (seriously). They have a nasty habbit of dissolving away after a few months for no reason. A lot of the super high end palys like that do the same. It sucks. Some people have managed to keep them, but it's a crap shoot. Try it, but don't sink a ton of money into them. I would love some personally.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good luck with the Darth Mauls (seriously). They have a nasty habbit of dissolving away after a few months for no reason. A lot of the super high end palys like that do the same. It sucks. Some people have managed to keep them, but it's a crap shoot. Try it, but don't sink a ton of money into them. I would love some personally.

hey, thanks for the heads up...i didnt know that aboot them....iwas just gonna buy 2 or 3 polyps anyways. guess im crap shootin it...lolz :D

but seriously, thanks for the heads up! :happy:

I wish they were easier, but they seem fussy. They look sooooo cool. I just got some Carribean palys recently with some awesome colors, and I hope the don't fall to the same fate.

I wish they were easier, but they seem fussy. They look sooooo cool. I just got some Carribean palys recently with some awesome colors, and I hope the don't fall to the same fate.

ill keep my fingers crossed for your paly's.... im already thinkin aboot goin a different route wit this tank. just not sure which way to go (if any). how much for you to build and ship an led system?

They use to have a yearly sale at a lfs , where you paid $1/gallon , so you could get a 50 gallon tank for $50. Pretty sweet deal.

Wish I had taken advantage before they went out of buisness.

LUCKY!!!!

yea, i guess so. :happy:

now if only they had 1000+ sexy shrimp.... -_-

They use to have a yearly sale at a lfs , where you paid $1/gallon , so you could get a 50 gallon tank for $50. Pretty sweet deal.

Wish I had taken advantage before they went out of buisness.

i buy my tanks used off of craigslist...my 20H (w/ crappy freshwater light and filter) was 10 bux!

damn, your tank is lookin better than mines, I rearranged mine twice since last time, and in a few weeks I will be adding a crap load of sps to my tank if it is stable by then. You have reall nice polyps in your tank, I wish I had that much of a variety. The only variety I have like that is only in hard corals.

yea, i just took the zoo island out and put it in my 20H. and i took out that big ole grey rock....so now im back to a lot of free space.....new pics later.

pics now?

my camera has a bunch off sand blocking the lens from opening....(we were just at the beach). so i have to buy a new one. time to upgrade! :D

Archived