Innovative Marine Aquariums

just got a 2g for 3 buxx!... its a sad day today...

pismo_reefer

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GOODIE!!!!!!! i would join the frag swap but my setup is only 4 months old.

its all good! its only $15 for me to ship nextday to your area....i basically sh*t 15dollars...:D

if you pm me your address, i'll ship you some stuff for free...lemme know.

Cant go wrong with a bunch of sweet zoas!

sweet pico

thanks gga...

new frag...no idea on the name.

DSC00456.jpg

zoo island growth....

DSC00458.jpg

UPDATE FTS!!!!

DSC00460.jpg

i really need to clean my glass.

im actually thinkin aboout pickin up a 5g rubbermaid tub to use a sump for this tank....either way, its gettin sumped soon.

gosh, im gonna get flamed for this one.....

i have no idea....it just appeared in my sump one day and i thot it was neat lookin...

i also jam packed the back of the rock work w/ chaeto, i figured the more chaeto the better.

ya, i have a modded ac30. but i wanted more chaeto to handle the nitrates....i think im gonna add a sump to replace the AC, for more water volume and space for chaeto.

my LFS had a bunch of these lil guys for 8bux. so i figured WTH, i'll toss one in the pico. when he's big enuf he's gonna go into the 20H to replace "pearl" the benghei (sp?) cardinal. (and maybe pair up witjh newman.) right now he's only 3/4".

his name is jerry....

DSC00464.jpg

DSC00461.jpg

new zoo's...

DSC00466.jpg

i also rescaped to accomodate 'swimming space'.....

DSC00465.jpg

here's a dollar bill for size comparison...jerry is teeny!

DSC00467.jpg

im also making a pico-protein skimmer tonite...

if this ones name is jerry and your other one is newman and they pair up then that makes them lovers of the rainbow (no offense to anyone who is gay)

Edit: and i just noticed that those names make you a fan of seinfeld

lol...took you a minute, huh?

and actually. i figured since clowns are all born male, then the dominant one turns female...its less of a homo thing and more of a twisted hermy situation....nature, huh? ewww.....

lol...took you a minute, huh?

and actually. i figured since clowns are all born male, then the dominant one turns female...its less of a homo thing and more of a twisted hermy situation....nature, huh? ewww.....

thats like the freshwater/brackish/saltwater mollies do that too. nature can be pretty disturbing. and yeah it took me a minute but your newman didnt look obvious to me. anyone could name their stuff newman. jerry with newman gave it away to me.

sweet new zoos. and i like the new setup

dude ....yer seriously getting like 7 frags, lol'z....i hope you like em.

i have to find a 40hr heat pack somewhere around here...there's a LFS that mainly does online sales, so i should be able to buy one (or more if theyre good price) from them....

so this morning i turned on the lights and jerry was nowhere to be found! i figured he was hiding. but when he didnt come out for food i got worried....i looked in my ac30 and there he was...just swimmin around in the fuge, eatin pods out of the chaeto.lol :D

i was so relieved to find him alive.

my only question is: how the hell did he get over the overflow, through the intake, passed the impeller (thats a miracle!), and then over (or through?) the baffle!? straight up, finding nemo style.

here he is in the fuge after chaeto removal....

DSC00582.jpg

heres a giant aiptasia that i thot fiasco ate already! :angry:

DSC00583.jpg

i took the oppurtunity to get some top-down shots since the pump and canopy were off already...

DSC00579.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00581.jpg

freakin clownfish....:D

Archived