Top Shelf Aquatics

just got a 2g for 3 buxx!... its a sad day today...

pismo_reefer

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im thinking about airbrushing the canopy...it would give it waay more visual appeal, and "warm" it up a bit.

...not to mention the no-one else has a custom-painted canopy like that. (at least that ive seen).

so ive moved alot of the frags out of "storage" lol (newmans tank), and put them into the pico. i still have quite a few to go in the pool, but this is it for about a week. ill be too busy switching the other stuff to the 20g to do anything but a water change.

p.s. i got two ziploc sammie bags full of chaeto for 20 bux....thats a steal around here, as a baseball sized clump goes for 20 @ the lfs'....but yeah, chaeto's in the fuge and all is well in candyland.

IMG_7611.jpg

IMG_7613.jpg

IMG_7622.jpg

IMG_7642.jpg

IMG_7637.jpg

isla del zoo +new additions

IMG_7621.jpg

grumpy mushy

IMG_7645.jpg

IMG_7616.jpg

IMG_7619.jpg

new left

IMG_7648.jpg

IMG_7623.jpg

IMG_7624.jpg

IMG_7625.jpg

length shot....

IMG_7634.jpg

FTS:

IMG_7605.jpg

i love it!!!! wah-duh-yu-tink?

thank you...

they were actually free from favorite LFS....they looked like crap when i got them. they were stuck in the suction behind the stores powerhead and were getting no light at all, as a result they were stretched about 3 inches (picture a giraffe with an umbrella for a head), lol....

ii showed the dude where they were and he threw em in a bag for me and said "free"...aweshome!

Your tank is goin good, and yea i bought my pico many months ago and left it cycling like about 8 months I guess and thnx for postin on my thread, keep postin and I will return the favor.

yeah i guess that always does play a role.

its like...for every 300 i spend, i get a free 12 dollar frag. whatever. free is free. :happy:

hey that works for me too. i spent 50 bucks on a yuma colony and got a tiny zoo frag for free. im not totally sure which one it is so im going to try to post a topic to see what it is. it kinda looks like green dragon eyes to me but im still not sure. maybe you can help.

i posted a topic about it but here it is. dahlia says its a radioactive dragon eye. but in case you cant tell from that being said (unlikely) its the one in the back.

DSC02464.jpg

awsome build up.... You realy pulled off the "BIG" look in a tiny tank.

it has inspired me to build a canopy for my 10g.

sweet!!! :D just build it a lil better quality than the one i built. lol. :happy:

any new zoas yet?

sorry, i been campin for 4 days...

update: the tank sitter kept the zoo's in okay care.....meaning, she prolly turned the lights on about half the time. (and thats all she had to do!)

but on the other hand, there is all kinds of new lil pods and animals to speak of (also due to the lack of light), and i cant be too mad aboot that. new pics later.gotta unpack. ;)

but there will be new zoo's tomoro afternoon (tues). check back then for new pics

sorry for the pic lag....i been dealin with "flow-issue's" w/ the 20g's sump.... i should have some time to do some fragging tomoro. see ya, and thanks forthe patience. :D

Archived