• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scottyreef

• pismo_reefer

• Jacobnano

• lilredneckman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got a couple new pieces sent to me right before i left for my flight today from John "Tubs" Susbilla i traded him a frag of my 30k lokani and a piece of my juicy fruit chalice

I got a coral that kicks a Ice Fire Echinata butt ( in my opinion)

Solar Flare Echinata ( it gets blue tips!!!!)

IMG_3032.jpg

Blood Red Eyes Cyphastrea (sweet!!!)

IMG_3027.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving everyone be safe and God Bless

Scott

oh yeah thanks giving was great they called me yesterday morning so today i flew out first class since coach was sold out so YEAH. i got back to sacramento around 7:45am and i still got to hit up the black friday sales around here too i wil post what i got later

Ohh nice, thats the best way to fly haha, you are lucky.

Hmm new stuff eh? Your tank is getting pretty full you might have to send some stuff off to make room :P

Well I have been sick as a dog most of the weekend but before i got sick i picked up three frags from my friend Tim ( he has the sickest tank in all of sacramento hands down). Since time is old school there are no names and and he pretty much gave them to me since i bought a pizza and beer so here they are

IMG_3041.jpg

IMG_3043.jpg

IMG_3044.jpg

they still need to color up a bit since they where in his frag system and he uses only a reefulx 12k

• 3 weeks later...

read that you were getting the 50g Cad tank -- i'd love to see what you do with it - post on the cad owner's club thread when you've got it up and running!

(by the way, i have had pretty good results from the bubble-magus skimmer -- having said that, i have also read that others haven't been as pleased. that being said, for the price, hard to beat the bubble-magus)

• 1 month later...

Well i havent been around much lately but today i scored some major finds as zoas/palys go. I have some pretty good friends in the trade and i got a call on some really nice wild zoas that came in and i thought ok what ever. But when i got there these where the ones in question this is only about 25% off of each colony but you get the picture ( my other reef friends took the others)

a close up

IMG_3364.jpg

the mini colony

IMG_3365.jpg

this mini colony as about 12 bright zoas on it but since i just got them home they all havent opened up yet

IMG_3368.jpg

a small frag of the colony

IMG_3371.jpg

I really think these guys will fatten up in the comming weeks so who knows what they will turn out

Scott

Oh cool cool. Hows the tank doing? Got an updated FTS :P?

And those zoa are awesome! I wonder if they have a trade name or if you got another no name coral lol.