• scottyreef

• pismo_reefer

• Jacobnano

• lilredneckman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Werks fer me....

we're some nerds alright... :lol:

this is random... but watcha gonna get scott?

Edited by pismo_reefer

I never plan on getting anything when i go the the LFS since i like the search for new and bad a$$ stuff. But to be honest i probably won't get anything me and nelson don't see eye to eye on prices. I am a serious haggler when it comes to corals LOL

to be honest i probably won't get anything me and nelson don't see eye to eye on prices.

took the werds right outta mah mouf..... ;)

i likes to haggle as well.....

haggle = If the LFS has a ridiculous price on something, i try to talk them down....

:D

lol... maybe we should meet @ YourReef.

j/k

Edited by pismo_reefer
took the werds right outta mah mouf..... ;)

i likes to haggle as well.....

haggle = If the LFS has a ridiculous price on something, i try to talk them down....

lol... maybe we should meet @ YourReef.

j/k

hey we can meet at yourreef its 4 mins from my house. I get a lot of free stuff from john but he does have some pricey stuff but it hard to find pricey stuff

I say you all should meet in WA haha.

where when i lived there i didn't know they had a LFS in yakima other than petsmart and petco. But that was a while back though

bluenassarius

crap, i might not be able to make it. my wife wants to hold the boy's bday party tomorrow.

i hear ya about nelson and his prices. you can ask every employee and get a different price!! most of the time, nelson will say its not for sale and then i hear from one of his guys who works for him that he sold it the next day.

hey i am actually coming to yakima in febuary to see my brother graduate from perry tech so if you ask me nice i might bring some stuff

You got a cousin in Iowa? fingerscrossed

Awesome tank scotty. When I was starting off I learned a lot from your previous iteration of this tank and am really glad to see it return to its former glory!

You got a cousin in Iowa? fingerscrossed

Awesome tank scotty. When I was starting off I learned a lot from your previous iteration of this tank and am really glad to see it return to its former glory!

I don't think so i actully never been to Iowa maybe I'll make the trip :lol:

yeah my tank is getting there here it is before i broke it down the first time

10/25/2008

IMG_1571.jpg

It certainly has more stuff

10/23/2009

what it looks like now minus the bowl of sand and a few more pieces that are in the picture

IMG_2928-1.jpg

where when i lived there i didn't know they had a LFS in yakima other than petsmart and petco. But that was a while back though

There isn't anywhere. I have to buy every single thing for my tank online :angry:

well thats yakima for you oooh memories the only thing i really liked in yakima was Bert Grants Pub which is now closed what a shame.

hey buddy move down here i have 11 LFS no joke all with in 30mins

JoJo's aquarium

yourreef

extoic aquarium

h20 exclusives

exotic aquarium

aqualife aquarium

Aqua Zoo

Aquarium Depot‎

O Street Aquarium‎

Capitol Aquarium‎

Paradise Aquarium‎

and about 4 or five have closed in the last three years down here

sorry to bum you out LOL

Edited by scottyreef

Lol. I guess we have two now that have saltwater. One the owner doesn't like me and the other keeps 15 fish in a ten gallon. They loose almost everything they get in. I just don't want to support them.

That isn't fair at all lol. Yakima is a cool place, good for nature and that kind of stuff but nothing in terms of saltwater.

yeah nature wise its a great place to be my favortie thing to do was to take drives over the passes before they close especially highway 410 and 123 over Mt Rainier

Edited by scottyreef

Yup. I am a big outdoor person so I go on hikes and stuff all the time. I don't head over to the west side that often, only when I am on my way to Puget Sound or for family stuff. And we alway stop at at least one fish store on the way back haha.

you know... scott isnt even kidding about the LFS's.

we have ALOT.

i <3 our saturated coral market.

for real tho scott....we should meet at YourReef (if we're both not gonna get anything from Exotic.)

cuz I know i'll pick some stuff up @ YR.

lemme know.

yeah thats fine we should meet at yourreef what times good for you it only takes me 5 mins to get there so since you have to drive the farthest you can pick the time to meet

yeah thats fine we should meet at yourreef what times good for you it only takes me 5 mins to get there so since you have to drive the farthest you can pick the time to meet

1pm still good w/ me....

EDIT: now im buyin' stuff..... :lol:

Edited by pismo_reefer
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I have a bit MIA as of late but i have been active i got a few new corals and sold a few corals too i got rid of my RBTA because i don't feed my tank enough to make it viable and healthy.

Atlantis Mirabilis Acropora

IMG_2966.jpg

A large Cali Tort (sorry about the bad pic)

IMG_2967.jpg

A free chalice ( it got stung a bit but its healing)

IMG_2969.jpg

I am get a few corals in for Greg Hiller tommarrow that are going to be for my new up and comming frag system