Innovative Marine Aquariums

ѕqυιяяεł'ѕ 10 gαł αgα

squirrelieygrrrl

LoL impatient or PSYCHIC?! :o

My wife wubs me very much because I'm spontaneous!

The new FTS looks great, whats that tan coral in the middle on top of everything? Is that the psammocora? Is the Mojano growing any?

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
squirrelieygrrrl

lol,

you get espn too? wow here i thought i was the only one.

sounds like youve got a good one on your hands then! speaking of spouses....my poor hubby, just look at what he has to deal with! im a real piece of work. :lol:

yup that tan one is the psammocora skeleton that came with the zoas, the majano, and the actual piece of the psammocora still alive. so technically speaking i guess its the zoas that are the hitchhiker.

the majano is unchanged so far. a little more green in the oral disc. same size, same spot. ill keep ya all posted on my majano experiment.

thanks for the compliment good sir.

ESPN, you mean the sports channel? :P Nah I don't get that.

Oh and Dowlown is code for me being a jack-ass...

And it easily translates into lowdown... Duh... ;)

squirrelieygrrrl

that too.

guess the joke is funnier when ya hear it in person.... foiled by lack of inflection AGAIN.

hmph.

squirrelieygrrrl

thanks so much fish!

im planning on fragging it as soon as i get some lugols. if you want a piece i can save you one. :D

thanks so much fish!

im planning on fragging it as soon as i get some lugols. if you want a piece i can save you one. :D

Woot woot! Of course :D I used to have one awhile back, but I neglected my tank for some time and it just died.

I have never seen anyone frag bubble corals before, keep us posted :)

squirrelieygrrrl

i got some great instructions on how. although its a little more involved than your average coral. chisels, wedges, dremel, stretching, a dip....... waiting for tissue seperation. yada yada yada. lol, ill let ya know how it goes.

that too.

guess the joke is funnier when ya hear it in person.... foiled by lack of inflection AGAIN.

hmph.

Ever since whatever movie it was said in, I always say ESPN in place of ESP! :lol:

In more sad news, I found the Indigo pseudo dead today on the back of the rocks against the false wall... :tears: I'm thinking the 84.1F temp I found the tank at today had a bit to do with it... *sigh*

i got some great instructions on how. although its a little more involved than your average coral. chisels, wedges, dremel, stretching, a dip....... waiting for tissue seperation. yada yada yada. lol, ill let ya know how it goes.

I had no idea you could frag bubble corals! Definitely do a picture documentary on it while you do it, I've never heard of doing this and we could use the guide in the aquaculture section!

Sorry to hear about your Indiglo Phixion :tears:

Woo!

Awesome FTS! Everything looks awesome. I just put up some pics of zoa's I could frag for selling or trading..

:D

If you want to check it out. I love how your tank is mostly pink, I think it looks cool. I can't wait to see that stuff Phish is trading you in there, it will look really cool!

squirrelieygrrrl
Ever since whatever movie it was said in, I always say ESPN in place of ESP! :lol:

In more sad news, I found the Indigo pseudo dead today on the back of the rocks against the false wall... :tears: I'm thinking the 84.1F temp I found the tank at today had a bit to do with it... *sigh*

matt,

lol, me too! i get such a kick outta saying that.

sorry to hear about your indigo... a real bummer.

yikes! 84.1?!?!

squirrelieygrrrl
I had no idea you could frag bubble corals! Definitely do a picture documentary on it while you do it, I've never heard of doing this and we could use the guide in the aquaculture section!

Sorry to hear about your Indiglo Phixion :tears:

josh,

i will absolutely do documentation on the bubble fragging. hopefully it turns out successful for me. me? write an article on bubble fragging?! lol, i dont know if im advanced enough for that yet.....

thanks for your support bro

Woo!

Awesome FTS! Everything looks awesome. I just put up some pics of zoa's I could frag for selling or trading..

:D

If you want to check it out. I love how your tank is mostly pink, I think it looks cool. I can't wait to see that stuff Phish is trading you in there, it will look really cool!

thanks sweetie,

ill check out your thread and see what cha got goin on!

Mynameskenny19

Yeah, pretty sweet tank! Love the bubble coral on the left! My lfs has a bubble coral about the size of a basket ball! How long has it been set up for Jen? :huh: Oh and check out my new pics since ive been needing to update.

Yeah! I'd love to frag you up a piece. About how many polyps do you want? And I'll hold it as long as you need, I need to buy shipping supplies...

lol :)

squirrelieygrrrl

kenny,

the tank was originally set up as an fowlr in aug of 07, then we moved to our current home in dec of 07, and it was converted to a reef shortly there after!

thanks lizzie,

you rock hard core. dont worry bout fraggin it any time soon. ill let cha know when im ready for the whole trade. thanks for thinkin of me! you rock hun.

tell dahlia that the sig is sweet! its her handywork! lol, just the pics are mine! so i guess thanks from me too! :P

do you think its too big and obnoxious?

dahliaheartsyou
kenny,

the tank was originally set up as an fowlr in aug of 07, then we moved to our current home in dec of 07, and it was converted to a reef shortly there after!

thanks lizzie,

you rock hard core. dont worry bout fraggin it any time soon. ill let cha know when im ready for the whole trade. thanks for thinkin of me! you rock hun.

tell dahlia that the sig is sweet! its her handywork! lol, just the pics are mine! so i guess thanks from me too! :P

do you think its too big and obnoxious?

no, I made it smaller for ya :)

Archived