Top Shelf Aquatics

ѕqυιяяεł'ѕ 10 gαł αgα

squirrelieygrrrl

squirrelieygrrrl

lmao! thats not very nice! geez, i thought i was gonna get the royal ban. partially because the page temporarily locked up on me. so for a few minutes there i thought i was banned. sowee :blush:

good to know ill get some warning before a swift ban to the pants.

i have officially been pwned.... :owned:

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RayWhisperer
Ray please enlighten me as to what your avatar is, it looks like a broken banana with some dangerous disease. :o
First, I have to apologize to Squirrly for temporarily derailing her thread.

Sorry SQ.

My avatar is a pic of my old Blue Ring Octopus with a Mr. Peanut top hat, cane, monacle, arms and legs photoshopped on it.

squirrelieygrrrl

lol, wow, interesting.

and no prob. i dont mind a little useless banter now and again.

your avatar looks really strange. i woulda never guessed thats what it was either.

squirrelieygrrrl

lol, naw. just the id of that sponge ( or i think its a sponge) ill take a new fts tomorrow and some shots of the psammocora to see how its doing. im having to rearrange just a little to make a good spot for that psammo.

I was very confused momentarily when you changed your avatar on me!

haha. siwwy meee.... :blush:

The sponge is really bright! so cool....

And I believe I need to see a newwwwww FTS!!!!!

lol. Not to rush you or anything.....

:P

squirrelieygrrrl

heres the frag shots of what ive got up for trade right now. ddr_phish has first dibs. unfortunately none of the zoas i fragged made it. they just sorta melted. so it will be a while till have got more of those. i want to wait till the colony grows out some. bummer. im not sure what i did wrong. i will also be fragging some of that bubble if any one is interested, i will most likely have two decent sized pices with at least one if not two mouths per piece.

edit: the leather is not up for trade.

post-32605-1219262406_thumb.jpg

I'll definitely take the monti (or 2, are they the same)? It looks like the back one is a brighter orange. And pink yuma!

Oh and the Quarter too please! :P

squirrelieygrrrl

you can have both of the montis if you want em. ill toss in the quarter for free! there both the same. under my pc lighting the one thats higest up is sort of a peachy orange color, those two are more of a burgundy redish color. when they came from the store they were lighted under 400w mh 14k i think. they were way more burgundy when they showed up. since they have lightened some. you want the one yuma to the right? got it. thats the one i had in mind for you anyhow. when its fully extended its about the diameter of a regular coffee cup. atm its a little poed cuz a hermit was crawling over it.

beyond that rhodactis, and the zoas, im not sure what is an equal trade. lemme know what cha think.

edit: you can have both of those yumas too if you want em

you can have both of the montis if you want em. ill toss in the quarter for free! there both the same. under my pc lighting the one thats higest up is sort of a peachy orange color, those two are more of a burgundy redish color. when they came from the store they were lighted under 400w mh 14k i think. they were way more burgundy when they showed up. since they have lightened some. you want the one yuma to the right? got it. thats the one i had in mind for you anyhow. when its fully extended its about the diameter of a regular coffee cup. atm its a little poed cuz a hermit was crawling over it.

beyond that rhodactis, and the zoas, im not sure what is an equal trade. lemme know what cha think.

edit: you can have both of those yumas too if you want em

How about this your two yumas, two montis for my orange zoanthids, teal rhodactis, pink mushroom and cherry bomb zoanthids. The zoanthid frags are only 2 polyps each unfortunately but they open nicely.

squirrelieygrrrl

lol, matt.

hey do you know any one with a large system thats got some space for some poorly miss treated fish? wanna put the word out on scnrs? check out the thread called "Free the Grouper!" im on a mission.

Hey Squirrel, I'll check out the thread and put the word out for ya'. You can always feel free to join SCNRS though, we have a few Nor. Cal members on there. ;)

squirrelieygrrrl

lmao! damn typos. i think i might need a new set of fingers..

about the hippie comment.... shush.... ur not supposed to tell, its a secret.

Archived