inTank Media Baskets

ѕqυιяяεł'ѕ 10 gαł αgα

squirrelieygrrrl

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
squirrelieygrrrl

not much happening here....

i went to my lfs to get some plants for my fw tank, and a couple more goldfish. while i was there i was talking with the manager and i helped him with a few really skinny fish, some tank probs he was having, and the like. he took the advice really well, which was cool. took my number, so he could call me in the future about help and advice (if you want more info see the "Free the Grouper" thread). this has been a long on going thing with this store. poor stocking choices, lots of deaths, yada yada yada. i digress. lol, so for the advice and a quick lesson on how to frag a shroom he hooked me up with a freebie lavender rhodactis. kinda cool!

in other news....

my 15 month old broke my camera today.....arrgghh. on the bright side my sister just upgraded her camera so she is going to hook me up with her old one. its a fuji fine pix 2800Z. not a bad camera, all in all. was top of the line in 01. lol, but it will do till i can invest in a better one! so no new shots for a week or two till the camera gets here.

the tank still looks the same so you all are not missing much. :P

edit: for typo

Mynameskenny19

UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES

UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES

Please??????? lol

Hey I got some new zoa's that are pretty sweet! When they grow out a little more I'd totally trade them for one or two of those yumas. I haven't put up pics yet b/c they aren't open, but when they do I'll post them :D

Mynameskenny19

Please??????? lol

I bet she's pretty busy still. Hey squirrely-jen, you should totally update us and shut me up! lol

We caught a small 5" gunnel, but he died in the trap we set. :o

Grrrr. We need to to help us restart Josh's tank! It died!!! But a whole bunch of people are going to donate corals to him to help out. And I really need some pics of your tank. :lol:

Archived