Cultivated Reef

ѕqυιяяεł'ѕ 10 gαł αgα

squirrelieygrrrl

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
squirrelieygrrrl

lol rocker,

i can see where your confusion came from, i suppose in a classical sense of the word they dont look anything like worms.

thanks a bunch gena

my camera is a total pos, so believe it or not, its even more vibrant in person. kind of like dayglo yellow.

squirrelieygrrrl

tyvm

later on tonight when i have a little more time ill check out your tank thread.

squirrelieygrrrl

naw...

but thank you!

im goin to Fl on the 8th so its travel prep time here.....

but i hope to pick up some goodies while im in tampa. so soon perhaps!

naw...

but thank you!

im goin to Fl on the 8th so its travel prep time here.....

but i hope to pick up some goodies while im in tampa. so soon perhaps!

have fun :D

Is someone taking care of your tank? I've been wondering how I will deal with that when a vacation rolls around!

squirrelieygrrrl

muh sweet utterly patient hubby. :wub:

basically i like to keep it simple for who ever is caring for the tank. no feeding, no wc's. basically just top offs. also im lucky bc he sees it every day and the routine.

im definitely gonna have fun! its my mothers day present!

For the times you travel with him, a controller comes in VERY handy!! I can literally set my tank and forget about it for a week with it and an ATO... B)

Anywho, the tank is done now and pics are up! :D

Looking forward to see what you get!

There should be a thread somewhere around here on how to build a cheap ATO for under $40. Greatest thing ever. I leave my 10g for days at a time and don't worry about it.

But less about that, bring back cool stuff and enjoy your trip! I'm sure it's well deserved!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
squirrelieygrrrl

hey peeps!

im back............. finally......

actually ive been back for a few weeks now, i just havnt updated cuz i suck. :P but, now i shall. my florida trip was nice, had a great time. didnt actually pick up any corals there though, it just didnt work out, i did get a new laptop though, gotta love moms day/early b-day gifts! woot! i picked up some new stuff here in cali once i got back. got some eeney weeney red acans($20), a really nice favia($15) and a freebie red/salmon monti cap. also im throwing in some nifty shots of stuff ive had for a while. i borrowed a friends camera so i was finally able to take some decentish shots. ive got more to add once i resize them.

with out further adeu (sp?) some pictures for your enjoyment!

post-32605-1244488320_thumb.jpg

post-32605-1244488402_thumb.jpg

post-32605-1244488441_thumb.jpg

post-32605-1244488652_thumb.jpg

post-32605-1244488751_thumb.jpg

squirrelieygrrrl

mkay x's 2,

looks like 3 replies then, sorry for the unintentional bumping. i suck at calculating size. i finally got a decent shot of the angry shrimp (alpheus bidens, if any one is interested) though, hes a hard little bugger to shoot. took me over two years to seize the opportunity! lol

thats all for now! lemme know what cha all think, positive, negative, sumthin! :D

post-32605-1244490296_thumb.jpg

post-32605-1244490372_thumb.jpg

post-32605-1244490412_thumb.jpg

post-32605-1244490501_thumb.jpg

post-32605-1244490534_thumb.jpg

squirrelieygrrrl
Hey! Welcome back! Wow...amazing photos. But....no fts? Would love to see one :D

hey there lady!

thanks for the welcome back, and the lovely comment. coincidentally im uploading your youtube vid of your tank as we speak, slow connection so it may take a while. lol, but im workin on it i swear!

i thought about the fts after i posted all those pics. guess i gotta bust out the camera and take one. some time tonight or tomorrow. promise! :D

Archived