ReefCleaners.org

ѕqυιяяεł'ѕ 10 gαł αgα

squirrelieygrrrl

squirrelieygrrrl
Sorry about your disaster, but your tank looks great now.

why thank you so very much.

Can you please tell me how bad evaporation is in your tank? In that you can go away for a week and not expect issues? Thinking about setting up a similar setup myself...

i top off about 2 cups (give or take) a day. no i cant leave the tank for a week w/o top offs. really i just need to invest in an ato. its been a great little tank so far. if you need any help or have more questions feel free to ask. ill do what i can. best of luck to ya!

bootifull

dude! where have you been hiding?!?! oh, and thanks :lol:

thats quite the coral paradise

and you too ian! where the heck have you been?!?! ill check your thread out real soon

nice pics! everything looks sweet :)

thanks girlie. much appreciated.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I was playing I spy I don't think I saw a pic of your halloween hermit unless he was in the background of a coral pic or something. I did see the zebra hermits. Got any pics of him that you would like to share? I have a feeling your halloween hermit is way cooler.

squirrelieygrrrl

lol

cute, i spy. lol. naw hun ya just missed it. its on page 1, post 6. i had to go back and find it just to make sure i wasnt being a ditz again. :P

dunno bout cooler, but he is from your neck of the woods, er ocean in this case. ;)

i dont have any pics of him on this pc yet either. hence my lack of a current shot. although talking about him made me realize i havnt noticed if he's still in my tank in a while!

*runs off with a flashlight to see if he's still there

Well wadda ya know it is the halloween hermit! Lol, now I feel like a ditz for passing that pic. It looked like a scarlet hermit so I didn't bother clicking on it. Those markings are pretty cool, kinda wild.

Uh-oh hope he's in there! :scarry:

squirrelieygrrrl

yup he's still there. phew!

there nifty lookin huh?

no need to feel like a ditz, i think i take the cake on that job anyhow! :P

Hehe, sorry but I'm really never on N-R anymore. I'm always on my local reefing forum and reef2reef.com

Much nicer over there :P

Glad to see your tank is doing good, I should be finished with my upgrade by the time my new baby comes in october :)

• 1 month later...

Hey Squirrley, tank is looking great!! :) Oh yes, I got my 30g Finnex all set back up and have pics of the current setup in my tank thread. Check them out when you get a chance!! :D

Archived