ReefCleaners.org

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait until your dad (boss) gets the electric bill. B) Looks good.

ha, yeah... We have plenty of MH lights out in the 10,000 sq ft shop/warehouse so I am sure it won't make a dent.

OK, so MH is now off. Actinics are on. Temp did not budge one tenth of a degree for the 2 hours it was on for, that is a GOOD sign and I hope it stays that way.

ha, yeah... We have plenty of MH lights out in the 10,000 sq ft shop/warehouse so I am sure it won't make a dent.

OK, so MH is now off. Actinics are on. Temp did not budge one tenth of a degree for the 2 hours it was on for, that is a GOOD sign and I hope it stays that way.

Is that a vinyl cutter just to the left of your tank on the other wall?

Acetone should remove those stickers though, right?

Any pics of the actinics only?

But it will void warranty, sorry.

Yep, just took these:

IMG_8992.jpg

IMG_8993.jpg

IMG_8998.jpg

IMG_9002.jpg

IMG_9003.jpg

IMG_9006.jpg

IMG_9007.jpg

IMG_9008.jpg

IMG_9009.jpg

Is that a vinyl cutter just to the left of your tank on the other wall?

Yes, that is the one I use for the crap that I make. $300 on ebay.

How do you plan on keeping the fish from jumping out?

It is kind of hard for them to do so, there is a lip around the entire molding of the tank. I don't see any other MH RSMs with any guards, my clown stays down in the tank, don't really have any other kind of jumping fish.

IMG_9010.jpg

IMG_9011.jpg

IMG_9012.jpg

These acros are pending from a fellow reefer until I get my MHs. Sorry, I'm a little inspired :)

Atl Blue tip tabling Cytherea

Tyree Limited Edition balit tri color

OG pink lemonade

OG Rainbow acro

OG oregon tort

Atl ultimate stag

atl big branch bansai

garden acro

OG palmers ultimate blue milipora

Tyree LE $500 Efflo

Acropora Vermiculata Monti's

ATL fire polyp undata

OG superman Monti

OG true montipora undata

Frag farmer's montipora setosa

OG pink sandollar monti

OG LE three sunset monti

Tyree limited edition Aquituberculara Monti

Holly SPS, are you going to put all of those in your tank?

Hazmat helped me with the light accimation by just telling me what ReefMack did. But she did it over PMs and so she needs credit.

Lets all thank Hazmat with multipul replies telling her she is the reefing queen without a RSM becuase she killed it by getting the fish drunk on Vodka.

Thank you Hazmat, love StevieT

Everdearest Hazmat,

This letter should serve as an acknoledgement and benediction to your innovative idea. Stevie and I have been blessed to have a pioneer and a trendsetter such as yourself. As a result, I want to give you the recognition called the "Superlative Reefer" beyond doubt. Thank you.

Truly yours,

ReefKing

P.S. Stevie, please forward this to our honor "Hazmat"

I love your Hammer Stevie.........That sounds bad........I love your Hammer coral, I miss mine :tears: The light looks good. Have fun moving your tank!

Thanks, it is actually a Frogspawn and it doesn't stop growing. I need to frag it soon since it is overtaking the tank.

Everdearest Hazmat,

Perfect. I was touched by your words, I had to wipe away a tear. If the queen would over look this humble and short thread, then she can read it herself. If not, I can send a messenger over to her castle with the good word. I just pray that the messenger makes it out alive, unlike her Red Sea Max.

Awwww Stevie..............anything for you. You know I just want the same ranking as a certain other "girl" on this wonderful site of NR.com. And I know she's really special to you but really! I ,at least, give you useful information and really don't expect anything in return but a little tiny itsy bitsy mention that I did give you that useful information so the haters on this forum will think twice about flaming me because I take a bristleworm out of my tank. :D:P:lol:

Try saying that in one breath! And thank you for taking it this far. Love ya!

Saved forever. :haha:

Yes agreed.. i'd love it if someone would teach a noob hot to get the quotes into the bottom of my sig...

cause THAT one I'd save and share with..

LOVE YOUR HAMMER.. :lol:

Yes agreed.. i'd love it if someone would teach a noob hot to get the quotes into the bottom of my sig...

cause THAT one I'd save and share with..

LOVE YOUR HAMMER.. :lol:

Copy and paste this into your signature

[quote name='Nosey' date='Jan 26 2009, 02:25 PM' post='2029263']I love your Hammer Stevie[/quote]

Looks great!

That gsp looks psychadelic in the first picture.

I should shoot up on some LSD and see how it really looks

Archived