ReefCleaners.org

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you! See there is one nice person besides all the haters around here :lol:

They keep making more, you want some? I just end up flushing them now since my tank is way overstocked with fish.

I have a breeding group of electric yellows and powder blues that made beautiful hybrids, then in the same tank i have the auratus as well, between them they are a bunch of inbreds haha, started out with 5 now I have close to 25, yours are very nice btw ;)

I have a breeding group of electric yellows and powder blues that made beautiful hybrids, then in the same tank i have the auratus as well, between them they are a bunch of inbreds haha, started out with 5 now I have close to 25, yours are very nice btw ;)

Thank you. I actually think the one pictured is kind of ugly. I have one that is all black. It seems that one always does that. My old black one died, and this one became back. The others are nice looking I think I have like 10+ of them, the babies are pretty cute too.

I added you to the RSM index thread:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...=0#entry1609902

Thank you! See there is one nice person besides all the haters around here :lol:

They keep making more, you want some? I just end up flushing them now since my tank is way overstocked with fish.

Yea that would be great, I would really appreciate it.

Hey Stevie...didn't want you to feel left out ;):flower: How's your Mandarin doing? Still gobbling the Rods? I wannttttt onnnneee....mustttt waaaaiiitttt. :wacko:

Hey Stevie...didn't want you to feel left out ;):flower: How's your Mandarin doing? Still gobbling the Rods? I wannttttt onnnneee....mustttt waaaaiiitttt. :wacko:

pity post ^^^^

:lol:

oh hai there. So nice of you to stop by. Can I offer you a drink, wine, beer, or water? I have some purple kool-aid too. The mandarin is great. We expect it to speak it's first words any day now. He is mad about the move but will enjoy it's new home as a cheesehead once again.

It is time for me to post some top secret pictures now, make yourself at home, remote is on the coffee table.

Hehehe! You got Pomegranate Martinis??? :wub:

What's up with the MOVE???

I have to move to Wisconsin in a month. The big bosses are coming down to my store tomorrow to tell us that it is closing. We also are having massive layoffs nation wide. I have special information that allowed me to know ahead of time. My coworkers here do not know. One is offered a job up in Milwaukee, the other can be a service mechanic down here still, just out of his house, which is really no big deal since they drive to the jobsite where ever that may be.

I had to make a decision as to go up there or not have a job or take inTank to the next level. Right now with the situation of our economy, the steady pay and bennifits out weight the risk. Plus IL is an aweful state to start a business.

Freshwater Pictures

This tank sucks to shoot, unlike a SW tank with much brighter light. You would never guess there are 17+ some fish in this tank by the pictures, they are camera shy. They keep making more too.

Scape is always changing. More or less granite pieces are added/subracted every water change.

IMG_9157.jpg

IMG_9171.jpg

IMG_9173.jpg

IMG_9176.jpg

IMG_9186.jpg

Babies in the mouth (constantly :angry: )

IMG_9192.jpg

IMG_9196.jpg

IMG_9204.jpg

I miss my haps and peacocks. Malawi cichlids have awesome personality and color for FW fish

Dang Stevie! Sorry about the hassle. I am sure things will work out for you. Hang in there! :flower::grouphug: Have another Martini...

I am actually excited about it. I am really going to miss my huge office and responsibities here, coming in late when I want, doing whatever when ever and having all the opperations go through me.

But I am from the area I am moving back to, so my family is there. I really never liked IL that much, I have lived in 3 states so far and this was the "worst" Everything happens for the best and right now, you have to feel good about having not one job but two. Some right now can not say that.

I'm thinking of a jack and coke or a MGD when I get home. We'll see

I have special information that allowed me to know ahead of time.

Would that be daddy being the boss? :lol::P

Ohh and where are these top secret pictures we were promised?

I miss my haps and peacocks. Malawi cichlids have awesome personality and color for FW fish

THey hate me. Maybe because I am never home, they like food but after that, HIDE he is going to get us. Little babies is what they are. But I love them

so your not just movin offices your moving houses and stuff too..... wow ......... you gota move 2 tanks!

how you gona do that? how long of a ride is it? im not good in geography.

2.5 hours, not too bad, not too far so all should go well.

Things I have to move:

Office

10,000 sq ft shop

1+ million dollars in inventory (computer work from hell that goes with that)

My apartment into a house

inTank into my house for now

Red Sea Max

55 gallon Freshwater tank

Research tanks all 7 of them

Probably more, who knows right now its omgomgomg

Wow buddy, didn't know this was going to come down on you so fast, the move and all.

I hope it all goes as smoothly as it possibly can.

All the best to you Steve.

Hang in there.

--Richie

wow...you gona need a BIGG truck lmao.

gona make 3 trips?

1 for FW

1 for SW

1 for rest of the crap(with a BIGG truck)

Overall, a lot more than that. Probably near 20-30-40 who knows. For the tanks I have it all planned out. I will have water ready at the respective locations then all the rest that goes with a tank move. I am going to map and label all my rock so I can try my best to get the scape the same.

Wow buddy, didn't know this was going to come down on you so fast, the move and all.

I hope it all goes as smoothly as it possibly can.

All the best to you Steve.

Hang in there.

--Richie

Thank you. I am trying to make it easy on everyone including inTank customers. It really shouldn't intrupt much since I have a good stocking level right now. After all this I need a vacation, this coming month is going to be hell

Archived