inTank Media Baskets

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS IS AWSOME STEVIE.....seriously really something..

i say bring back the platic corals....

Serious ART here...Those Paly's are sooo lifelike.

Hey at least you didnt use Fix a Flat on your tank like me.....

CIMG1464.jpg

look how clean that tank is, almost scary clean. I was on crack or something I had better looking freshwater tanks.

K GFY guys. One of you used fix a flat to fill in a water intake and the other can't even figure out how to drop in a plastic skimmer.

look how clean that tank is, almost scary clean. I was on crack or something I had better looking freshwater tanks.

K GFY guys. One of you used fix a flat to fill in a water intake and the other can't even figure out how to drop in a plastic skimmer.

:lol: :lol:

hey brother.. i hope you know this was all in good fun?

i honestly stand in awe of the Office Max and also of the skills you posses.

a treat to see the contrast of the two.....

hope i didnt offend....

Feel free to delete my silly post above.

C'mon Merc! don't back down that easy! He's a big boy he can take it! :owned:

I'm sure he knows we was juss yankin' his chain. :P

Stevie, betcha can't wait till the light acclimation is over huh?

Oh, and after I epoxied the Tunze magnet to the proper position, the stock cup is a real bear to get in there. Looking forward to my new inTank toys. Have you ever heard of them? I can send you a link, LMK.

:happy:

wow that frogsprawn has grown alot . I just purchased a 2 headed one 3 weeks ago i already see many new arms forming .By the way tank looks great im waiting to post some pics of mine with a good camera maybe in a couple of weeks you can add me to the redseamax thread when i officially start one I think im going to try out the cheap route in making the shimmer effect with the current leds. Maybe in the summer i will convert to the halide after i see how everthing goes with yours . Oh and that tunze is the best upgrade ever it kicks arse the cup gets 1/2 filled by the end of the week .Only thing do you ever have to adjust yours again after water changes i had to on mine cause the cup was filling way to fast after the water change

hey brother.. i hope you know this was all in good fun?

i honestly stand in awe of the Office Max and also of the skills you posses.

a treat to see the contrast of the two.....

hope i didnt offend....

Feel free to delete my silly post above.

oh come on..... I was just kiddin, no need to cry or anything. :lol:

Oh, and after I epoxied the Tunze magnet to the proper position, the stock cup is a real bear to get in there. Looking forward to my new inTank toys. Have you ever heard of them? I can send you a link, LMK.

No, I can not wait, but it is going very well so far and I am up to 4 hour so far. Won't be long, just hopefully before the move it is up and ready.

Yeah, the stock cup sucks butt. I have herd of this guy that makes crap for AIO tanks. No link is needed, his banner just popped up on the top of the page :D

wow that frogsprawn has grown alot . I just purchased a 2 headed one 3 weeks ago i already see many new arms forming .By the way tank looks great im waiting to post some pics of mine with a good camera maybe in a couple of weeks you can add me to the redseamax thread when i officially start one I think im going to try out the cheap route in making the shimmer effect with the current leds. Maybe in the summer i will convert to the halide after i see how everthing goes with yours . Oh and that tunze is the best upgrade ever it kicks arse the cup gets 1/2 filled by the end of the week .Only thing do you ever have to adjust yours again after water changes i had to on mine cause the cup was filling way to fast after the water change

Thanks, let me know when you get a thread up and I will add you to the list. NO, my skimmer is fine after a water change. Just make sure you are filling the tank back to the exact same level as before. That is very important.

C'mon Merc! don't back down that easy! He's a big boy he can take it! :owned:

I'm sure he knows we was juss yankin' his chain. :P

laughing.. ok ok.. just never know.. with some people on NR.com if your not careful you'll get wopped with the ban stick, or they get crazy on you.. just making sure..

i'm priniting out a photo of stevie T's first SW tank.. (the one he filled with tap water.. just like i did mine) hanging on the wall next to my tank.. so pretty!

laughing.. ok ok.. just never know.. with some people on NR.com if your not careful you'll get wopped with the ban stick, or they get crazy on you.. just making sure..

i'm priniting out a photo of stevie T's first SW tank.. (the one he filled with tap water.. just like i did mine) hanging on the wall next to my tank.. so pretty!

Can I autograph it for you too? You should have seen how green it got over time, wait, just imagine your tank now and you'll get the picture :P

Can I autograph it for you too? You should have seen how green it got over time, wait, just imagine your tank now and you'll get the picture :P

Actually mines more REd with the Cyano.. green is not my issue.. its red..dangit...

PM Coming with the dimension of my back center chamber (the one the overflow spills into)

need a basket for this Beotch......

Freshwater Pictures

This tank sucks to shoot, unlike a SW tank with much brighter light. You would never guess there are 17+ some fish in this tank by the pictures, they are camera shy. They keep making more too.

Scape is always changing. More or less granite pieces are added/subracted every water change.

IMG_9157.jpg

IMG_9171.jpg

IMG_9173.jpg

IMG_9176.jpg

IMG_9186.jpg

Babies in the mouth (constantly :angry: )

IMG_9192.jpg

IMG_9196.jpg

IMG_9204.jpg

Hehe...cool! :)

Why the elephant Stevie?

why not. It came home with me from the zoo, it sat around the house for a month, I was going to throw it out then figured the fish tank was the spot for it to rest. Whatever makes me smile when I come home.

Archived