Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good. It's a bright light it's a proven science they grow corals. This tank is almost gone. Will be breaking it down, saving a few pieces and moving into a smaller tank in the office. inTank has caused this. It's the mechanics curse.

Stevie, any new updates on your light programming? also, how high is it hung from the waterline...?

The height is listed here around when I installed it. Use the index to find that page. IIRC its around 7"

NOOOOOO! Does that mean the Experience is over? Your tank was one of the biggest motivating factor in my choosing to buy a RSM. I literally have read about every page of this thread. It's so sad to see yours ending as mine is just beginning.

Steve, this has been the ride of a life time. Most of us are just sad we did not get to share in all the hookers, blow and gallivanting around the globe in the inTank jet.

• Like 2

NOOOOOO! Does that mean the Experience is over? Your tank was one of the biggest motivating factor in my choosing to buy a RSM. I literally have read about every page of this thread. It's so sad to see yours ending as mine is just beginning.

After 5.5 years most likely. I want the tank out of the house and just a very simple setup in the office. inTank has consumed so much time and when I get home the tank is the last thing I want to think about. Plan is to move a few easy to keep pieces and the fish into a smaller tank here in the showroom.

This thread has helped thousands set up a RSM and nothing changes there. Call it the mechanics curse.

Steve, this has been the ride of a life time. Most of us are just sad we did not get to share in all the hookers, blow and gallivanting around the globe in the inTank jet.

Hookers blow and private jet parties have just started. inTank is blozing up

LOL, I was just thinking if RSM gave him a commission, he's be twice the Bazillionaire he is now.

I did sell a RSM250 basket to a RSM rep at MACNA 2012. He got to expense it. So I'm $70 closer to the Bazillion

Now if they steal my idea a special visit will have to be made

Wow I haven't been on NR I'm quite a while. I just saw this thread and I was thinking wow I can't believe this tank is still running! I checked the last page and find out you're taking it down and that intank is blowing up. Glad to hear of your success! Good luck.

I did sell a RSM250 basket to a RSM rep at MACNA 2012. He got to expense it. So I'm $70 closer to the Bazillion

Now if they steal my idea a special visit will have to be made

That was a good move though. I've already mentioned that I think you should manufacture the basket for them directly, and let them offer it as an option in their tanks.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived