Innovative Marine Aquariums

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no kidding....... with the old POS skimmer, it felt as if I had a window A/C unit ON full time.

Thanks TUNZE, I love thee.

bam chicka wa wa

Yeah, the bedroom max helps to get the ladies in the room. :)

Me neither,i thought Tunze had such a good service when it comes to their defected products. :mellow:

You are the first one to say anything bad about it. In the US most problems are solved in a few days. Possibly different in Europe?

i gota get me a tunze but there so darn ezpencive

sell drugs

Ray got banned himself. We all get it at sometime.

He is young, he can find plenty of customers to sell and pay for a Tunze 9002 + StevieT amazing media basket and skimmer cup. :lol:

You are the first one to say anything bad about it. In the US most problems are solved in a few days. Possibly different in Europe?

I had the issue that after January 1 till the 12th they where apparently closed (e-mailed them on new years day),i e-mailed both the German office of Tunze and this week the US office.And i always check my spam box of hotmail so i don't delete it by accident. :mellow:

Crazy idea if you get nowhere.

Buy a new one from somewhere that you can return it. Then return the bad one to the new vendor. Now it is the vendors problem and they can directly deal with Tunze. I bet they have better luck than you are experiencing.

how you think i got the tank....

na jk xmas $$$$ i need another xmas like NOW

come cut acrlyic for me. I sell to you at cost.

Crazy idea if you get nowhere.

Buy a new one from somewhere that you can return it. Then return the bad one to the new vendor. Now it is the vendors problem and they can directly deal with Tunze. I bet they have better luck than you are experiencing.

now thats smart!

Even though the Tunze 9002 costs a bit cheaper here than in the US,it's still 115/118 euro's.And i needed to pay some bills and could barely buy some new Red Sea Coral Salt Pro....

Even though the Tunze 9002 costs a bit cheaper than in the US,it's still 115 euro's.And i needed to pay some bills and could barely buy some new Red Sea Coral Salt Pro....

sounds like the average reefer around here. I understand, just an idea and you would only be out the money for a few days if it worked.

um u wish lol i cant evin cut a peice of paper with out messin up LOL

you pay for mess up

you get back to work now

you can peal the backing off the acrylic then. Or weed all my vinyl stickers, I am sure my GF is getting pretty sick of inTank logos by now.

lol ill peel the stuff mail it here LOL 2 long of a comute

off to move a few rocks and adjust my flow.... and scrape algea!!

or you can glue the acryl,that epoxy stuff smells nasty! :o:P

or you can glue the acryl,that epoxy stuff smells nasty! :o:P

The stuff I use actually chemically melts the acrlyic and welds it together.

come cut acrlyic for me.

Something about the smell of cutting acrylic sticks in my nose for weeks... I had to crank out a bunch of squares (bricks) for a theater set (yellow bricks for the yellow brick road, underlit with rope lights) and just thinking about it I can smell it again.

Cast acrylic has that pungent smell. Extruded doesn't really smell at all.

Good thing I don't mind it too much.

if you minded it we would ave no tonze cup or media rack!! in like 10 check my thread new pics of new scape!! moved up my red plate coral

F it.

The new light is going on no matter what the situation is. I probably won't do all the work and ceiling mount it but I need to see this thing work.

Plus, the corals can be all nice and light acclimated before the move. I would estimate the tank moving in 2-4 months, it will be the LAST thing that gets taken out of this office. Till the bitter end the officemax stays.

Archived