Coral Vue Hydros

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

CarterNichols
Patents are funny. I am talking them over with a lawyer right now. The LLC is the most important step first. Then possibly a patent. The limitation are key, like if you change one thing then it is a new product and my patent would be useless. Plus the fact they take about 2 years to complete since they research very deep into their database.

I am still strongly considering it and I want to shell out the 5K.

well with all the media basket money you could retire early to some tropical place and your whole back yard could be a ocean full of reefs. (no water changes required ;) )

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well with all the media basket money you could retire early to some tropical place and your whole back yard could be a ocean full of reefs. (no water changes required ;) )

I think I would find somewhere that the reef was damaged. Then repair it through frags, that would be really fun. But again, could I stop working? I suppose I need something to occupy my time like an island reef. Of course with satellite internet so I could still n-r.com :lol:

CarterNichols
I think I would find somewhere that the reef was damaged. Then repair it through frags, that would be really fun. But again, could I stop working? I suppose I need something to occupy my time like an island reef. Of course with satellite internet so I could still n-r.com :lol:

Ha i offer you tropical bliss free of work and you choose labor, there is no helping you :lol:

Is the going price for the tunze DOC skimmer 9002 $150.00? Is yours quiet Stevie? Is it easy to clean?

Thanks In Advance!!!

Actually it is $152 :P , Tunze has a price lock so it will be the same anywhere. It is extremely quiet, the fans on the tank are louder than the skimmer which you can not hear. Best piece of hardware I have purchased for my tank.

I don't clean it much but yes, it is very simple in design and will come apart easily. I do clean the cup every other week or so. Empty it every week.

I love how the hermit comes in at the end of the video and is like, "Hey wtf is going on back here!" and the mandarins like, "ummm nom nom?"

Gonna have to wear your sunglasses at work now B)

Possibly not. Things are changing I will keep you guys informed. I may have to move this tank very soon :angry: But I am going to keep the light. Depending on timing I may put it on the tank still just not doing ceiling mount. If things go as they were put in a meeting today, it will be in a new office.

go figure, I buy a new light and two days later you are hit with news.

I'm gonna miss the whole "yes, it's stock lighting" q&a every month or so.....

They will still ask :P

I proved that SPS can be kept in a RSM under the stocking lighting up high. As stated above it may still stay stock for a month or two. Acrlyic business will run as normal but my "real" job is changing. So do you take inTank full time or do you follow the rat race?

I love how the hermit comes in at the end of the video and is like, "Hey wtf is going on back here!" and the mandarins like, "ummm nom nom?"

:lol: He is pretty aggressive. My coral beauty thinks it is his food and tries to move the mandarin away with it's body. The mandarin knows the game, comes right back after the beauty takes a few bits and finishes feeding. They love this rods food, must be the garlic.

uh oh..

you might have to move the office max?

yikes.

Yeah, looks that way :(

I knew this day was coming sometime, just not this soon. Company is saving face, not actually saving money since a move is EXTRMELY expensive. The tank should do ok I pray, I have all the equipment to keep eveything alive during travel.

All still very fresh, it may not happen, we will wait and see but I need to be prepared for a move.

possibly. I may be moving inTank into my parents basement until I find a global headquarters.

so yes!

The tank would be set up in my new office, no way do I want it in an appartment or house. It is the OfficeMax and it needs to stay that way.

Go freaking figure, I buy a light and two days later get hit with this.

Is it a for sure thing you're moving? You can always sell me your lights if it doesn't work out (knock on wood) :lol:

Btw, check out my thread. I finally posted some pics.

that sux alot...... make it the apartment max. lol

mines the house max \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Kitchen Max here.... doesn't have the same ring as 'Office Max'

OfficeMax works the best, plus you can use that cool logo. A member here a while ago gave it that name, suck like weldon to acrylic ;)

It stays in an office, I am never home so that is no fun. I look at my tank for 14 hours a day! I would hate to break our wonderful relationship. :lol:

Tunze 9002 ;)

Jup,still got that noisy apparatus,a mod from reef central said he talked to some women from Tunze that should e-mail ASAP,but after 3 days still nothing,i am also going to report the webshop where i bought the 9002 because they will not reply on my e-mails to send me a working one.

Archived