inTank Media Baskets

Party at my place--BYOD-Bring your own Dremel!

mvite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sephroth_r1

Done! i know dude, i cant belive how little some stuff is going for.

what time can i get it? lol

cash is better, right? lol

Done! i know dude, i cant belive how little some stuff is going for.

what time can i get it? lol

cash is better, right? lol

Sunday night = bad!!! And green caps don't normally get too much--but $1.25!! Ah... for the love of the hobby!!

Let that be a lesson for you, young prop man----$1.25 for a coral that grew for 2 months! I paid more for that piece in lighting. Oh well...I know someone will like it!!!

WTF with your screen name? Are you Gary's now????

sephroth_r1

Nope, changed it to something more coral oriented.

chainersmarinecorals

And no, I dont belong to him! haha, I will just be doing all his online sales and webpage managment. Oh, btw, I havent got to tat resume yet, im doing that tomorro evening, finals have been killin me!

orange montipora digita.

OHHHH...I still want one of them Slimers :)

Seph will be here---It says "Party at my place!", right???

Seph--I'm here all day and all night tomorrow---and all week for that matter. I travel next week for a few days.

Call me or PM me in the AM.

AWESOME stuff...that frag tank was great.Kinda sucks seeing it..makes me wanna MORE...The stuff I got looks GREAT, EVERYTHING was AWESOME...Wish i had alot more cash on me. Should have them in my tank shortly :)

Nice meeting you man.

Look how nice it all looks. The yellow ric in the center I already had..I got the green ones and Orange off Mark.

Right click to view image larger

Acro.jpg

Rics.jpg

RicsActinic.jpg

Looking good Johnny!!! ;) Good meeting you guys.

Hey everyone--I am considering another upgrade.... :lol:

Tell me if you have any experience with this thought process:

I have two skimmers, a CSS 220 and a Euro Reef 6-2+. I just did the "gate valve mod" on the CSS and am getting ready to do the mesh mod on it (once I find how to do it).

I am considering selling my Euro Reef and replacing it with a skimmer that I can plumb in-line to the raised sump.

I really like the AquaC skimmers and would probably need to get the 240EV. These skimmers use a separate water pump and would need to be piped.

Does anyone know if I would have to drain my smaller tub to plumb? Does the feed line need to be straight into the feed pump?

Awright---so nobody knows about the AquaC....

Here are some updates--

I need some more space....

IMG_1355.jpg

Here are some of the red and green micros that I fragged about a month ago.

IMG_1356.jpg

And here are some new ones. They are all eating very well.

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

Here's a side view of the slab I cut out of dickies acan

IMG_1402.jpg

As for my SPS, I need more space there too!!

IMG_1405.jpg

I put a removable shelf in there, and I think it will accomodate the lower/high light coral like montis.

IMG_1406.jpg

Here are some nice branching elkhorn montis. Thet are starting to branch on the branches!

IMG_1409.jpg

And here are a few of my montis. Ahh, there's something nice about new egg crate...

IMG_1412.jpg

man i wish i could see this setup in person looks killer.

Thanks man!

Nice set up mvite. About how many frags would you say you have?

lol! That number changes just about daily. Sometimes I think I just fragged my fragged frag's frag.

I bet I have 125 or so SPS and 50-75 LPS. And counting...

Wow. Thats an amazing collection of frags. One day I hope to have that many. I only have about 20 or so. Mostly rics and zoas.

Wow. Thats an amazing collection of frags. One day I hope to have that many. I only have about 20 or so. Mostly rics and zoas.

Look at the beginning of my thread---I didn't have this many!! It happens--you just have to clear a path for it!!!

Mvite...

I went shopping today B)

Can I come over and play now...lol

Wet Saw was on sale @ Harbor freight for 59.99 :D

Izzue

post-14574-1174160367_thumb.jpg

excited-drool.gif

You should have seen the terrible things I did to dickie's acan last night. I need some sort of solution.....

The rock was kinda rounded----and I destroyed many a polyp......sad...so sad...

But I made a couple nice frags that should be ready in a coupla months.

I went to an off-the-beaten path LFS in Pgh today. Dirty, scummy place. (Guess how my visit was....)

I called this place---they are like 30 miles away. They say "we got tons of acan lords and micros". So -- I goes out. Well, when I get there--there's this half-wit working there who doesn't know what anything is or costs.

I question the price of an acan lord---and he points me to a sign that says "Neon Green Micromussa $150/polyp" and says "That's about what he wants for everything---but I don't know what they are." He said the owner wouldn't be around, but if I wanted to leave my name he would get back to me. Mauridia_01.gifI bolted---I FUGGIN' HATE LFS'S!!!

AQUA-WORLD in Pittsburgh---STAY AWAY!!

Jeebus mark, you're a sicko! So will it be harvard or yale for your children, with all those micros layin around?

You're makin me want to break out the 400 w MH I have sittin in my closet, but I got no space to put anything under it. :angry:

btw, all those corals I shipped the other day did great, thanks for your help. :)

Archived