SaltCritters.com

Biggest Reef Myths

akaMonkey

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
umm i guess if your a tranny lol!!

Nope.

Transexualism (or gender dysphoria as we call it in the medical community) is where a person feels as though they are of the opposite gender than the sexual characteristics they physically possess..

Yea, I think mybuickskill6979 was thinking of a Hermaphrodite

Yea, I think mybuickskill6979 was thinking of a Hermaphrodite

Exactly

Hermaphroditism is the condition by which a person possesses both male AND female genitalia during its life...although as a strict portion of the definition the person does not need to possess BOTH at the same time.

So those people who see plastic surgeons for gender reassignment surgery are often transexuals who become hermaphrodites.

mybuickskill6979

oh yes i forgot lol trannys only have the fasad(sp?) of being the opposite sex hehe. and female to male people have that stuff removed to be able to take the man juice lol!! that didn't sound right did it lol!!!

hey nuhtty, isn't that your specialty?? :owned:

Gender reassignment surgery? ($$$$$$$$$$$$$)

Perhaps someday.

For now I am happy working my way up the ladder to "Plastic Surgeon Extraordinaire"

Sounds like the evening is going nicely, people are behaving more civilized towards other's, there is rarely a reason to post unkind comments except that the poster is an unkind person.

Mr. MegaYacht

Nutty can you do a penis enlargement on anyone, just by talking to it or does it cost $$$$

You don't want nuhttys mouth next to your shrunken whilly do you?do you?wierd

Exactly

Hermaphroditism is the condition by which a person possesses both male AND female genitalia during its life...although as a strict portion of the definition the person does not need to possess BOTH at the same time.

So those people who see plastic surgeons for gender reassignment surgery are often transexuals who become hermaphrodites.

Man you're better than Hugh Laurie (House)

Nutty can you do a penis enlargement on anyone, just by talking to it or does it cost $$$$

Are you hitting on me? :huh:

Man you're better than Hugh Laurie (House)

Smarter too.

Sounds like the evening is going nicely, people are behaving more civilized towards other's, there is rarely a reason to post unkind comments except that the poster is an unkind person.

Mr. MegaYacht

You're still annoying. Sounds to me like you have a Mega-Ego. Also, the "Model Wannabe" on that site needs to put some clothes on and give it up. Just some friendly advice. Good luck.

No one ever seems to have this reaction when it's an American girl some guy plays Capt. Save a hoee with. Having been in the navy I have known several men who have married "foreign" brides and they have been by far the nicest spouses I've meet.

Jeez guys, enough on the guy's wife. He's the mego ego. Leave his wife alone. One thing I hate is when people rip on someone's wife. While I too agree that he needs to be brought back down to earth, it isnt fair to rip on the woman. :angry:

Tang

For now I am happy working my way up the ladder to "Plastic Surgeon Extraordinaire"

should have pegged you for plastics...why not real medicine if you're that smart.

real medicine? you mean doing b#### work and getting no compensation or gratitude for it? plastics is a great field. its not all giving spoiled barbie a new nose. people get in wrecks and are born with deformities. it takes great talent and skill to be a surgeon let alone a plastic surgeon.

Archived