Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Biggest Reef Myths

akaMonkey

What do you think Nuhtty?

Excellent!

Myth: Nuhtty is a doctor.

Truth: He just plays one one the internet :o

I would be more than happy to submit to a test of medical knowledge. Unless you can find a better way to prove who I am.

BTW...graduation is still a few weeks away! (I hope I paid all my tuition...)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nuhtty. whats the purpose for a man having nipples? lol i've alway wondered that lol.

God knew that some man would want to breastfeed.

mybuickskill6979

lol. god put them there because he knew some dudes would be twisted by society to think they're females trapped in a mans body, and knew that breast implants with no nipple would look funny hehe!! :rant::lockdown::blush::wacko::angry:

i blame modern society.

nuhtty. whats the purpose for a man having nipples? lol i've alway wondered that lol.

Well mybuickskill,When a man gets some 'tang and forgets to where protection his white russians have a party in red square.When one russian gets lucky and reaches the "point of interest" he realeces "X" and "Y" stuff.(X I think is male and Y is female) when the stuff splits lets say there is more of "X" then the baby will be a boy,but the X will alwase have a piece of Y.Y being femail means that the boy will have some parts of a girl.Nipples,or possibly boobs.

Man I feel funny.......

That's it??? funny

I have been watching for a good qoute and all I get is "funny". Your slipping! :angry:

Sometimes the best quote is that which is left unsaid. - Nuhtty

mybuickskill6979
Well mybuickskill,When a man gets some 'tang and forgets to where protection his white russians have a party in red square.When one russian gets lucky and reaches the "point of interest" he realeces "X" and "Y" stuff.(X I think is male and Y is female) when the stuff splits lets say there is more of "X" then the baby will be a boy,but the X will alwase have a piece of Y.Y being femail means that the boy will have some parts of a girl.Nipples,or possibly boobs.

Man I feel funny.......

umm why your brain had to really work for that one huh? :lol:

Archived