Cultivated Reef

Biggest Reef Myths

akaMonkey

Clifford...I need something good for my Sig...NR removed it because it was innapropriate (or so they say). Personally I think someone complained because I have seen far more innapropriate things in sigs.

Rent it out to the highest bidder, GoldenPalace.com style. B)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With so many people putting Nuhtty quotes in their sig, advertising space in your sig should fetch a good price!

I agree.

$5.00 starting bid

Castrate is a perfectly good word. Nothing wrong with it.

Like I said...I think someone complained...perhaps the person it was referencing. Or maybe the Coppersmiths union. ;)

I didn't see the castrate part. I do personally know and have high regard for the Coppersmith you were referencing. I was kinda taken by your sig but figured Seph had it coming or something. He does always have a wad of cash--but maybe he's a drug dealer....

I'm surprised they yanked your sig. Maybe when you hit the Big Time you can have whoever did it fired.

I have been uncomfortably laughing my ass off at this thread. I consider myself a prick---and I was squirmin with you guys rippin on the guy's wife.

I'm surprised they yanked your sig. Maybe when you hit the Big Time you can have whoever did it fired.

I'm already big time.

I hope the mods wife never wants a boob job. :)

I'm already big time.

I hope the mods wife never wants a boob job. :)

:D

You can do it and add in a third nipple.

I thought you mentioned you were on-track for Big Time--I didn't realize you were there already.

I thought you mentioned you were on-track for Big Time--I didn't realize you were there already.

Nah...you're right, not there yet.

;)

Soon...soon...soon

Ain't that the truth.

Glad Im very booksmart AND have great social skills...both allowing me to belittle people on the internet.

But I have several doctor colleagues who are lacking in the social skills department.

MD doesnt mean Mac Daddy

Myth: Nuhtty is a doctor.

Truth: He just plays one one the internet :o

Archived