Coral Vue Hydros

Biggest Reef Myths

akaMonkey

ANOTHER person blaming alcohol.

Wow.

The average age here on nanoreef is probably around 17 years old...yet EVERYONE seems to be so drunk that they post stupid $hit and then blame it on being boozed up.

I just dont get it.

I bet they all have girlfriends too....but we wouldnt know them because "they dont live around here and I met them somewhere else...but she is real."

Go nuhtty...go nuhtty... its yur birthday.... :lol:

Nuhtty, you might just be a nuht, but I like ya's

Tang

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ANOTHER person blaming alcohol.

Wow.

The average age here on nanoreef is probably around 17 years old...yet EVERYONE seems to be so drunk that they post stupid $hit and then blame it on being boozed up.

I just dont get it.

I bet they all have girlfriends too....but we wouldnt know them because "they dont live around here and I met them somewhere else...but she is real."

Maybe you do not get it because you are following the thread? As for age you are welcome to visit our on line album, I am a bit over 17 as is my lady.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex...0634421&f=0

Mr. Megayacht

you are the most annoying person on this site. congrats, you ousted nhutty and that's saying a lot.

agreed

Maybe you do not get it because you are following the thread? As for age you are welcome to visit our on line album, I am a bit over 17 as is my lady.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex...0634421&f=0

Mr. Megayacht

You're right

Your old, bald and your womans eyes are too far apart.

You were better off with me thinking you were 17.

Here's another and one of my personal favorites from GeekCentral...

"I have a 220 gallon tank with 4 tangs in it already, can I put another one in?"

Gotta love those people over there...

Tang

agreed

You're right

Your old, bald and your womans eyes are too far apart.

You were better off with me thinking you were 17.

:haha:

She does look nice in the sand, though. Hey tiny, we need an expert :lol:

Myth No. ! - Nuhtty is packing 12 inches (myth started by Nuhtty)

Jealousy will get you no where. I only say that because you fail to show proof :)

Nuhtty,

Very childish attitude, truly shows your maturity, try growing up and acting like an adult on a public forum.

Mr. Megayacht

Oh give it a rest.

Whats a 50-something with a yacht and a "supposedly" good looking woman doing trolling on an internet forum anyway?

If it werent for the computer in the on-call room at the hospital I dont think my life on NR would exist.

But you...I call bull$h!t on you.

He knows from often examanation

:huh:

I dont get that statement.

Yes...12 inches was indeed a lie...its closer to 14 but I dont want to make anyone feel bad. :)

after reading this thread, I will never brag, intentionally, again!

i know how annoying it is now

Finally you learned your lesson!

:lol:

Now we can all go back to normal...only took 4 pages FF!

Youre an alright kid...you dont have much to brag about though...your parents on the other hand. ;)

Oh, Lord, what have I wrought? I didn't think a person could get this many responses to a thread without mentioning they have a uterus.

Can we get back to the topic?

Oh, Lord, what have I wrought? I didn't think a person could get this many responses to a thread without mentioning they have a uterus.

Can we get back to the topic?

You have a uterus :huh:

You have a uterus :huh:

Hehe,she said "oral"....woops wrong thread.

Oh and are we go for the new years all night thread?

EDIT:Nuhtty you sold your bread oven for a used toyota?

mybuickskill6979

i think you must have a \/@9!|\|@ to have a uterus!!! me on the other hand have a small penis !!! ( in respect to nuhtty's 14 lol) i missed you by 3 and a half inches hehe!!

umm i guess if your a tranny lol!!

Nope.

Transexualism (or gender dysphoria as we call it in the medical community) is where a person feels as though they are of the opposite gender than the sexual characteristics they physically possess..

Archived