ReefCleaners.org

Biggest Reef Myths

akaMonkey

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UH! No offense but Dumb, dumb! You need to OWN the boat!

Mr. MegaYacht

So what it is the RESULTS that matter not the process.

Mr. MegaYacht

Ok The term RO and DI are different but for the sake of those less into the tech of the issue the end result is the same UNLESS you take it to the extreme.

Mr. MegaYacht

I cant believe someone didnt comment earlier about this.

First of all, any business person worth anything at all knows that it IS the process that defines the end result. ;)

Second of all, and I'm about to smash you here, The end result of RO and DI are NOT the same. Perhaps you can elaborate here on what you mean. From what I would think based on your "I know it all about RO cause I designed systems" attitude, you should be the last person to say the end result is the same. ;)

Just curious.......

Tang

Tangman1218,

Maybe you misunderstood or maybe I have too much 100 year old Rum tonight (most likely it is the Rum), I meant that the end result was high quality water, nothing more.

Mr. MegaYacht

ReefApprentice

STOP BSING AND POST MYTHS.

IF YOU WANT TO BASH EACH OTHER MAKE A NEW THREAD.

THIS IS A GOOD THREAD SO DONT EFF IT UP.

THAT IS ALL!

Tangman1218,

Maybe you misunderstood or maybe I have too much 100 year old Rum tonight (most likely it is the Rum), I meant that the end result was high quality water, nothing more.

Mr. MegaYacht

Well, we must be specific for the noobies on here. Misinformation gets translated into more misinformation later on by the person who got the misinformation in the beginning.

And yes I love Rum also, but have not had any tonight ^ :happy:

Tang

Haha...staff over there aren't "good"...they're nazis.

The list of what you're not allowed to talk about on RC is longer than the list of members they have.

But apparently you can talk about dogs, horses and cancer.

Go figure.

I guess I wasnt sarcastic enough...

Tangman1218,

Mr. MegaYacht

ANOTHER person blaming alcohol.

Wow.

The average age here on nanoreef is probably around 17 years old...yet EVERYONE seems to be so drunk that they post stupid $hit and then blame it on being boozed up.

I just dont get it.

I bet they all have girlfriends too....but we wouldnt know them because "they dont live around here and I met them somewhere else...but she is real."

Come on ladies no need to act like children and call people names.

Mr. MegaYacht

you are the most annoying person on this site. congrats, you ousted nhutty and that's saying a lot.

Archived