Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Biggest Reef Myths

akaMonkey

Also notice that Nuhtty that been a member for over 2 years, and has quite a few post. This means he probably knows what he is talking about and you should listen.

Well, let's not go there... :P

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mybuickskill6979

this ###### is hellah funny. i know about the people not helping you because your a smart ass lol. i had like 3 posts hat went un answered. change your attitude homey or ain't no one doing ###### for ya.

You little girls really have nothing better to do than make fun of people on the internet do you? Lol

have you ever heard the saying don't bite the hand that feeds?

this statement would probably biting the hand that feeds. not a good choice of words homey!! :huh:

mybuickskill6979

thats good i hope you don't plan on having any body your offending in here helping you with your problems you WILL run into with your tank.

Lol i dont need any help, this isnt my first tank, i know quite a few people who keep tanks, if i ever needed help i wouldnt post it on here. The only reason i come on this site is to check out other peoples nice tanks, i guess i made the mistake of posting my oppinion.

er1c_the_reefer

everybody needs somebody sometimes...

Your nitrates are best when it's zero.

wow nuhtty, i got into this hobby so i could enjoy the fish and corals and enjoy caring for them,

sounds pretty ###gy to me

not so i could be a total nerd and put people down.

you failed at that then

And pretend to be a no it all to make myself look good,

You cant look good

any people i've met that really know something realize what this hobby is all about,

Water changes...its about water changes

Im pretty sure you or anyone else wouldn't say this kind of thing to my face but since your on the internet you think your hot $hit.

I would say it to your face...and then knock out your remaining 4 teeth. BAM!

You got some growing up to do

I disagree

Well, let's not go there... :P

icenine has a point here

I consider myself the most intelligent and intellectually advanced person here on NR, but boy am I a prick.

er1c_the_reefer
I consider myself the most intelligent and intellectually advanced person here on NR, but boy am I a prick.

^myth^

if anything, i've learned that fosi and lg are probably top 2.

you can't use windex to clean the glass.

I've got another one.

Distilled water is of higher purity than RO/DI water.

Not true. Otherwise, distilled water would be the preferred choice in a laboratory setting. RO/DI is the water of choice for procedures requiring high purity, such as semiconductor fabrication. Distilled water is almost never used in a laboratory.

Edit - Dallas...please don't egg Nuhtty on. He doesn't need encouragment or ammunition.

I hear the term RO/DI thrown around far too much, distilled water is by definition 1 meg ohm water, RO or Reverse Osmosis is simply one of several ways to make high purity water. Deionized or DI water is where things begin to get interesting because if you want to go further you can remove the extra ions which are attached to the water molecule with special resigns taking the water from 1 meg ohm which what distilled water is to 18.1 meg ohm which will strip the oils from your hands like using MEK (I have seen 18.8 meg ohm but only in extremely specialized nuclear applications. Quality bottled distilled water and standard consumer RO systems provide are about the same water quality.

Mr. MegaYacht

if anything, i've learned that fosi and lg are probably top 2.

:lol:

Dont get me wrong...both good guys.

Fosi has some wicked science knowledge...I would like to go toe-to-toe on that for fun, I think we could both learn something.

LG...smart, but has some time to develop his intellect yet. Afterall, he is going to be a dentist. ;) (you know youre the man lg!)

Neuron for Neuron, Nuhtty beats them.

reef tanks are chick magnets

I will add to that "Airplanes are chick magnets" NOT!

Have you ever seen an UGLY woman on a 100' boat? Buy the boat and it comes with the girls.

Mr. MegaYacht

I will add to that "Airplanes are chick magnets" NOT!

Have you ever seen an UGLY woman on a 100' boat? Buy the boat and it comes with the girls.

Mr. MegaYacht

You gotta buy the boat to get the girls? Man am I gettin old then....

Tang

all i have to say is LOL

Oh...we forgot to add you in as most intelligent.

Well, if any cow pie questions come up Hoss, I will defer them to you.

Archived