Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

EZ II

ezcompany

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EZ, you're so good at coral selection and placement. I need you to aquascape my tank.

That's because he's a little Asian girl and puts on a suit and jumps in his tank and places all the coral and rock.

EZ, you're so good at coral selection and placement. I need you to aquascape my tank.

I like selecting nice corals, but what sucks is that SPS tend to change colors on me half the time!

edit: I'm charging you for water now noob cake! (Asin)

I like selecting nice corals, but what sucks is that SPS tend to change colors on me half the time!

:owned:

:o

Great, now he'll be hitting me up for H2O.... I could always spike it like punch. :lol: j/k!

the_anti_honda

Just got around to your thread after the new year. Hope yours was well..

We need to trade sometime. I have a bad ass baby blue stag that I can frag up for you.

Nice tank!

Does this have the 250w on it now? or are you getting that later?

Edit: oh wait i read a little more carfully and you dont

Nice tank!

Does this have the 250w on it now? or are you getting that later?

Edit: oh wait i read a little more carfully and you dont

haha, its a 150 watt still~ i need to find a place for my blastos and acans to hide before i blast them with 100 more watts

edit: no Asin, you can't have them!

the_anti_honda
haha, its a 150 watt still~ i need to find a place for my blastos and acans to hide before i blast them with 100 more watts

Actually I heard through the grape vine that EZ is just using the above mentioned as an excuse cuz hes not kewl enough to have a 250 over his tank. LOL

Actually I heard through the grape vine that EZ is just using the above mentioned as an excuse cuz hes not kewl enough to have a 250 over his tank. LOL

im just broke

Keep up the great work nice to see such a through tank progression thread. What bulb were you using before the phoenix??? The stock 14k and since replacing bulbs have you seen a shift in growth and color????

That hurt. I was going to buy your SunPod so you could buy a 250w SunPod. Forget it now, missy!

That hurt. I was going to buy your SunPod so you could buy a 250w SunPod. Forget it now, missy!

ahaha ~ i just might sell them to you. you know i love blastos as much if not more as you do!

ahaha ~ i just might sell them to you. you know i love blastos as much if not more as you do!

I love blastos. :wub:

Saturday is my birfday... maybe you should give me your blastos as a gift. fingerscrossed

I love blastos. :wub:

Saturday is my birfday... maybe you should give me your blastos as a gift. fingerscrossed

you are kidding me..........how old are you now, 47?

Archived