Coral Vue Hydros

EZ II

ezcompany

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did he really pay $500 for a clam? I hope not...lol

Nope. That was just me and my 100+ wpm typing. Sometimes I type faster than what I'm thinking. B)

EZ...You are bad dude. That clam is insane. Too bad I can't keep them for some reason. I think you are running out of real estate in that tank and my 40 is looking very empty <_< You can send some of that coral my way. Unless you want me to pay you a little visit (during working hours) :ninja:

bro, i am 100% legal lol u can still visit me anytime! what kind of lighting u got?

the prices of my clams i prefer not to disclose ;)

bro, i am 100% legal lol u can still visit me anytime! what kind of lighting u got?

And by clams, he means his stable of bitc.....

Oh man, I finally got what you guys are talking about! LOL

Does Cez work for the USCIS? That's hilariuos!

And by clams, he means his stable of bitc.....

Oh man, I finally got what you guys are talking about! LOL

yeh, he's been trying to cuff me for quite sometime LOL

100% legal? <_< Did you marry a USC to avoid...Im just going to stop now. :lol:

I have a 250W MH over my 40g tank. I think I have enough light but for some reason I have bad luck with Clams. I need to talk to you about this issue, since you keep them quite nice. PM me your number again.

Yes sir I do. I got your PM. I will call you later on tonight. I hope I don't have to pay you a little visit while on duty from my friend, lol

100% legal? <_< Did you marry a USC to avoid...Im just going to stop now. :lol:

I have a 250W MH over my 40g tank. I think I have enough light but for some reason I have bad luck with Clams. I need to talk to you about this issue, since you keep them quite nice. PM me your number again.

Yes sir I do. I got your PM. I will call you later on tonight. I hope I don't have to pay you a little visit while on duty from my friend, lol

:lol:

Actually, its a pretty weird situation, maybe you can help.

dibs on Asins tanks if he gets deported

LOL I applaud you, miss. That was a good one. Its not for me, I'm 100% Uhmerican!

Of sexy fly Cuban decent. ;)

so i upgraded secretly to a 1000 gallon and went all out on the anthias today and acros...

135inthebluekc1.jpg

k back to reality

really neon gsp

img4276ao8.jpg

can't forget my dendro!

img3138ix9.jpg

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=105936

Theres the link. I hopefully have most stuff in it by the end of the week. Who knows with Christmas. Now I gotta figure out what mods Im gonna do. Later Ryan

Hey EZ do you use Tropic Marin salt? The Pro or Reg? Just wondering if it was worth it. I figured since I wasnt doing "huge" water changes I could spring for that stuff. Later Ryan

So can u get me frag of Purple monster or not? Tigah could have gotten it for me easily! ;)

trust me i am trying! i am not as rich as Tigah was! :lol:

Archived