• Created
  • Last Reply
Not for Sps :D

they love getting sunburned...lol

Tank looks very nice EZ

Izzue

thx for your 0.02 IZ :happy:

250 watts isn't much at all for my living sticks :happy:

Nice pics EZ. Those Stonies are looking nice. I finally got mine up. I got a couple pics. I gonna take some pics tonight with everything transferred. Later Ryan

hey EZ,

I saw a few posts back that you took a tunze out? Did you put it back in? Your FTS shows both in there?

What pumps are running in your tank besides the deltec skimmer pump?

I see 2 tunze nanostreams

looks like the return, and a hydro behind one of the tunze?

Im trying to talk the wife into letting me spend some more cash on my tanks... until then i have to settle with a seio620, and its ungodly size. MAN I HATE that thing!

hey EZ,

I saw a few posts back that you took a tunze out? Did you put it back in? Your FTS shows both in there?

What pumps are running in your tank besides the deltec skimmer pump?

I see 2 tunze nanostreams

looks like the return, and a hydro behind one of the tunze?

Im trying to talk the wife into letting me spend some more cash on my tanks... until then i have to settle with a seio620, and its ungodly size. MAN I HATE that thing!

in the display is 2 tunze 6025s, 1 maxijet 900 with a hydor.

in the back is the deltec, and a AC70. i had 3 tunzes in there at one point.

BrassMonkey030

you do this so effortlessly. i put a milli and a birdsnest in mine , the milli bleached and the birdsnets burned.. i think you have a rabbits foot and a horse shoe crammed somewhere.

Wanna sell me an extra tunze? I would like some of your luck, as brass mentioned. lol

I would like to quote a movie, but this is also a rip off of an old quote from a physicist, cant remember the name.

"CHANCE FAVORS THE PREPARED MIND" so according to this, luck favors the prepared mind, EZ your mind must be very very prepared.

Wanna sell me an extra tunze? I would like some of your luck, as brass mentioned. lol

I would like to quote a movie, but this is also a rip off of an old quote from a physicist, cant remember the name.

"CHANCE FAVORS THE PREPARED MIND" so according to this, luck favors the prepared mind, EZ your mind must be very very prepared.

no rabbits foot, no horseshoe~

just reading and listening to other reefers from all over the world with their experiences, thanks guys :happy:

hey man,

no one has asked in a while. hows the anthia doing? many places recommend 75gal+ for a fish of that kind? whats your feeding schedule like? and foods?

Are you still alternating the tunze's and only using 1 during the day and 2 and night, or running all at same time? and how is that not disturbing your sand bed. When i started my seio620 up at first the sand was all over the place, and that was just 1. I cant imagine having 2 tunze, mj900, and then your return pump as well. thats over 1800gph in main display. omg freaking nuts.

hey man,

no one has asked in a while. hows the anthia doing? many places recommend 75gal+ for a fish of that kind? whats your feeding schedule like? and foods?

Are you still alternating the tunze's and only using 1 during the day and 2 and night, or running all at same time? and how is that not disturbing your sand bed. When i started my seio620 up at first the sand was all over the place, and that was just 1. I cant imagine having 2 tunze, mj900, and then your return pump as well. thats over 1800gph in main display. omg freaking nuts.

i already answered your question but i will post here also for everyone elses information.

the anthia is doing fantastic, hogs all the food, active and healthy. i feed a variety of frozen food and flake. his main staple is PE mysis, twice a day.

i am running 2 tunzes continuously with 1 mj900 with hydor attachment. my sand moves but does not get blown all over the place. i will be adding another mj1200 soon with another hydor to further randomize the flow.

Since there are too many happy new years thread on the lounge, I just wanted to wish everyone that has been following my thread a very happy 2007!

Thank you to everyone for the compliments and for all the help and advice for helping me make it this far. Here's to another great 07 reefing!!!

Brassmonkey

Bubblethumper

Asin

Cesar

Phixion

Poty

Oogie

Pookstreet

Proraptor

Propagator

Fishbabies

Floorlord

Psi

xxxjwxxx

StanD

Mr.Fosi

AntiHonda

Minigbr

Neanderthalman

R-3

SoCal Reefer

DarkXerox

adinsxq

Samoyed

Travis

Shao-Lin nano

StrategicReef

Travisurfer

EnFuego

Izzue

paulnsimon

Cpllongjk

Obsessed Reefer

Icenine

PseudanthiasVentralis

CGnano

ok there are way too many, and to any that I have missed, have a FANTASTIC 07! :lol::lol:

I cant believe you left me off that list. Especially when you got your first sps frag from me. glad to see i sparked a revolution. Cracks me up looking back at our conversation......"oh im just doing some of the easier corals for now"

then 10 minutes later you asked me for one of my tenuis frags. My-OH-MY how you've grown. And so quickly too. Hit me up when you get a chance...i have a couple questions for you plus i sill havent seen your tank.

PS if the tenuis is ready to frag yet....i lost my colony when my tank crashed and i would appreciate it if you returned the favor and hook me up with a frag B)

I cant believe you left me off that list. Especially when you got your first sps frag from me. glad to see i sparked a revolution. Cracks me up looking back at our conversation......"oh im just doing some of the easier corals for now"

then 10 minutes later you asked me for one of my tenuis frags. My-OH-MY how you've grown. And so quickly too. Hit me up when you get a chance...i have a couple questions for you plus i sill havent seen your tank.

PS if the tenuis is ready to frag yet....i lost my colony when my tank crashed and i would appreciate it if you returned the favor and hook me up with a frag B)

LOL yes i remember that conversation all too well! i thought you only existed on RC!

i will definitely hook you up with a frag of your own coral!

Obsessed Reefer

OMG I MADE THE LIST!!!! lol (with the occasional "nice" and FTS PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEEE!!!") :D:D:D

Thanks... Happy New Year.

Oh snap, jack move!! :owned:

Thanks Jin, happy 2007 to you as well. hey, you gonna come over and help out with the setup this saturday? I told Iz I need a transport to bring the 30g to my place, so he offered up the Denali in return for beers. :D

Oh snap, jack move!! :owned:

Thanks Jin, happy 2007 to you as well. hey, you gonna come over and help out with the setup this saturday? I told Iz I need a transport to bring the 30g to my place, so he offered up the Denali in return for beers. :D

And pizza!!! Don't forget the pizza!!!

I'm so easily influenced by beerz and pizza. :blush:

And pizza!!! Don't forget the pizza!!!

I'm so easily influenced by beerz and pizza. :blush:

I hope you like Pizza Pizza, because that's all this reefer can afford. :P

Archived