Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Well just cracked my first beer :lol: chicken wings,spinach and artichoke dip in the oven...................home made pizza this evening. Football starts in 20 or so........hopefully a good day :unsure: team is beat up and well neither one has a good defense :blink: hopefully everyone enjoys the games if you watch! Sad day only 3 games left till next year :(

Go Pac Go !!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Come on falcons!

Fair weather fan :P you know you root for the seachickens and they lost last week :lol:

Sad game it is........................defense sucks ass.................

• Like 1

Ya this game sucks. Did the Packers forget to get on the plane?

Doesn't help that most of the team is hurt.........hell they have no more lineman as it is.

That missed field goal and the fumble I think just took everything out of them.......

Hell they couldn't keep a blind guy out of the end zone today........

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Finally was able to order a couple more batteries for the new drone. They were out of stock at Banggood, and literally every other place will not ship the batteries to the US... despite the fact that they'd gladly sell me the entire drone including the same battery... :wacko:

Also, Banggood was selling them for $89 each instead of $116 each from Gearbest, so I guess waiting a few more days is worth the $54 anyway :)

Finally was able to order a couple more batteries for the new drone. They were out of stock at Banggood, and literally every other place will not ship the batteries to the US... despite the fact that they'd gladly sell me the entire drone including the same battery... :wacko:

Also, Banggood was selling them for $89 each instead of $116 each from Gearbest, so I guess waiting a few more days is worth the $54 anyway :)

What drone do you have?

righttirefire

Yup... falcon country! I was hopefully. Anyways. Ribs and scalloped potatoes are finishing up. Brocolli. 1 water change left and put the girls to bed. I need a beer

Who are the gold and black? The powder puff Pittsburgh pansies?

• Like 1

Pansies :lol: yeah they are not looking so hot right now.......must have been that early wake up call from the fire alarm :rolleyes:

#firealarmgate

Get ready for the lowest rated super bowl in decades. Nobody outside of Atlanta or Boston give a shit about those teams.

• Like 1

I won't be watching. Shitty half time performer, Joe Buck sucks, and you can count on at least 5 bad calls in the Patriots favor. I've seen that rerun before.

• Like 4

Any of you rednecks have a feeling either towards or away of an uberti El patron... the 5.5" in 357 mag?

Well I am not a real wheel gun fan unless its and old Colt but did have a Ruger .357 that was nice.

Its a matter of what you like....if it floats your boat go for it !

Well I am not a real wheel gun fan unless its and old Colt but did have a Ruger .357 that was nice.

Its a matter of what you like....if it floats your boat go for it !

I just told Erin I want it for Christmas. I like the idea of a nice single action and taking the time to actually shoot. It's a heavy gun though but imo looks great. I love the finish on them.
  • Like 1

Any of you rednecks have a feeling either towards or away of an uberti El patron... the 5.5" in 357 mag?

They make a nice wheel gun, I'm partial to my old Rugers, Colts and Smith and Wessons.

• Like 2