Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations

Christopher Marks

CM's opening post says "Aquariums under 40g preferred" ... but I have to agree with everyone else, that tank deserves a TOTM and is just as much a part of NR as <40g tanks.

I find your signature... Weird. :mellow:

even though it's >40 gal I think it deserves to win because it beautifully showcases the 'art' of reefing which IMO reefers who keep nano/picos are usually more cognizant of

Im talking about very careful, deliberate, and artistic rock/coral placement

I think maybe people are more aware of this in smaller tanks because you are physically limited by size and usually cant just toss rocks in

in anycase medred should totes win :)

• 2 weeks later...
Jacob042426

Even though it was taken down, .Newman.'s picotope deserves to win for july. it was one of the best tanks ever and definetly deserves totm. its only fair, because Reefrook won after his tank was taken down.

DSCN0597.jpg

it was also running for over 2 years!

Jacob042426
I had been trying to feature .Newman. for nearly a year now, but he has wanted to wait. That's a bummer to hear it's been taken down :(

cant you still feature it? you did that with reefrook.

I had been trying to feature .Newman. for nearly a year now, but he has wanted to wait. That's a bummer to hear it's been taken down :(

Newmans birdsnest colony with the montiporas is in my tank now.

He still deserves TOTM.

And I'm voting for MedRed too

not sure my tank is quite ready to compete with some of these :) its only 3 months 3 weeks old lol. but here is a link to my thread if any one missed it :)

35g half cube

Not that I'm asking for nominations just sharing :) too many beautiful tanks on here

Also I vote for Medred

the aquascape is beautiful

I vote for yours. Amazing example of one of my favorite scapes. :happy:
Jacob042426
Even though it was taken down, .Newman.'s picotope deserves to win for july. it was one of the best tanks ever and definetly deserves totm. its only fair, because Reefrook won after his tank was taken down.

DSCN0597.jpg

it was also running for over 2 years!

bumping newman to the next page!!!! :D

• 1 month later...
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations