Top Shelf Aquatics

Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations

Christopher Marks

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/294681-lawnmans-24x24x12-deep-blue-shallow-wellsoville/'>Lawnman's Deep Blue Shallow is pretty nice. Oh ya that is right. He did say he was taking the tank down to go to college though. He PM'd me awhile back to come get some corals.
Thanks changing a few things up. Getting a new glass sump made from Pico and my tank is only 8 months old. I hink a tank needs to be a year old.

How about stepping outside the box? I want to nominate Aquanisthttp://www.nano-reef.com/topic/245343-zz9-plural-z-alpha/

nano sapiens!!!!!

+1 for the reasons stated before - the tank is four years old now and is kept beautifully clean with simple, diligent maintenance. I was actually looking for it in the Monthly Reef Profiles since I had taken a pretty long hiatus from N-R. Surprised that I didn't find it there, I came here to support Nano sapiens as a nominee! :) I like his slow and steady approach.

Christopher Marks

If I'm lucky! I fell behind on this one because of all the work rebuilding the website, but fortunately the featured member was able to get everything put together very quickly, I just need to finish editing it.

Deleted User 4

If I'm lucky! I fell behind on this one because of all the work rebuilding the website, but fortunately the featured member was able to get everything put together very quickly, I just need to finish editing it.

Yeah I can tell you were super busy with the site rebuild. Glad you were able to pull it off today for totm.

Alright. Ill stop distracting u. No pressure or anything but I'm not going to bed till I see it. Haha good luck!

• Christopher Marks changed the title to Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations