Top Shelf Aquatics

[CUSTOM] Fishfreak218

Fishfreak218

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the reason im posting this is b.c. i want the pics to be on a new page...hopefully ill have enough posts on this page after this...to make a new page...lets see

here they come

almodt there...as soon as i get another page

Whatever ill repost them in the next page

here they are..:

izaknm.jpg

izaidu.jpg

izaik3.jpg

izaiv6.jpg

izaiy1.jpg

more to come

here are some more:

izal1y.jpg

izal4y.jpg

izalc3.jpg

izalio.jpg

and one more..i have to explain the last one though...anyway here they are enjoy

ok the last one..explaingin each pic from left to right top to bottom, so the first one is a pic. of a feather duster, second one being a pic of my mod. that i did so when i put my fish bak they wont get sucked up the filter again, the 3rd pic is a pic of my frogspwan but i inverted the colors and i thought it looked cool and the 4th pic is a pic of the end of a polyp of a green star polyps,,so like the tip of a GSP polyps:

izano8.jpg

that's an awesome little green bubble coral you got there.

nice froggy too. i'd have to say frogspawn is one of my favorite corals.

so since you ditched the nikon d50, what camera are you using?

i said i would repost them in the next page so here they are:

Whatever ill repost them in the next page

here they are..:

izaknm.jpg

izaidu.jpg

izaik3.jpg

izaiv6.jpg

izaiy1.jpg

more to come

here are some more:

izal1y.jpg

izal4y.jpg

izalc3.jpg

izalio.jpg

and one more..i have to explain the last one though...anyway here they are enjoy

ok the last one..explaingin each pic from left to right top to bottom, so the first one is a pic. of a feather duster, second one being a pic of my mod. that i did so when i put my fish bak they wont get sucked up the filter again, the 3rd pic is a pic of my frogspwan but i inverted the colors and i thought it looked cool and the 4th pic is a pic of the end of a polyp of a green star polyps,,so like the tip of a GSP polyps:

izano8.jpg

hey Lgreen...im using a Canon Powershot SD400 Digital Elph...now with my pics i turn off all the lights in the room and take pics. and i messed with the setings a little (i dont know what i did but it looks ok to me) anyway the color of the coral comes out really accurate but that Caulerpa looks fake and some of the contrast isnt to great....on the right side (you can see in pic #3 i am having a little bit of Algea by the Green Rics nothing to worry about to bad....anyway thanks for the compliments...

-josh

The tank is looking great Josh! It's really coming together nicely. I like the frogspawn too. Frogspawn always makes me happy! :lol:

So I must have missed something...what happened with your other camera? :huh:

I returned it...i decided i wouldnt use it enough and my dad would hassel me about it later...so i told him to return it...lol..besides my tank is in desperate need of a chiller and not aS IMPORTANT BUT A PORTIEN SKIMMER

-josh

p.s. sorry for the caps.

My Trick to Taking Good/decent Macro Shots w/ my Crapy Camera:

you can see that i have some good macro shots or at least decent shots....mostly of my GSP...somemay be in my Sig. also and others like that pic with the tip of GSP...well what i do is...i take the picture and put it on Paint...the pic will be huge...and sometimes blurrry but if you can find a good section you go to the top right option and copy that part out and put it on a new document before you resize your pic.....if this doesnt make sense then lmk..

-josh

OR You can use Adobe Photoshop 7.0 or higher and do it right ;)

I also have found that when you want to take a good macroshot, you can use a magnafying glass and use it as a manual focus device and you end up with some realy good macroshots :)

OR You can use Adobe Photoshop 7.0 or higher and do it right ;)

I also have found that when you want to take a good macroshot, you can use a magnafying glass and use it as a manual focus device and you end up with some realy good macroshots :)

Or a pair of reading glasses. :)

I agree, photoshop makes your pictures look much nicer then paint.

I never realized how fun some things could be in a small tank...such as Mr.Crabs (yes i named my Dwarf Blue Leg hermit) he is the only one in the tank...i need more..will get some for free...but anyway they are so fun to watch in smaller tanks,,,so far im loving this tank no major complications...today i looked in the 5g. where the mollies are and the gold one in my Sig. died..i dont know why but he did..so we wil see about the other one.... RIP

Thanks J86 ....i cant believe someone said that....thats cool

Regal,

now i need Patrick, and SpongeBob ...how the helll am i supposed to get Sandy ????? lolololol

I got 2 more Hermits yesterday..when i put them in the Mr.Crabs and the larger of the 2 that i bought started fighting...prob. over shells...and so i took the big one out and put him in the 30g....the Lady at the LFS said that Blue Leg hermits never change their shells...is this true???? I have never owned blue legs before.so i dont know...also i got an Anemone Shrimp...he is so cool....ill post pics later...

I got 2 more Hermits yesterday..when i put them in the Mr.Crabs and the larger of the 2 that i bought started fighting...prob. over shells...and so i took the big one out and put him in the 30g....the Lady at the LFS said that Blue Leg hermits never change their shells...is this true???? I have never owned blue legs before.so i dont know...also i got an Anemone Shrimp...he is so cool....ill post pics later...

FALSE! Blue legs will change there shells, and will kill snails/other crabs to get a new shell.

Archived