Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

[CUSTOM] Fishfreak218

Fishfreak218

thank you very much tiny....i never liked reading about fish diseases for two reasons..one because it discouraged/worried me and two because it was/is just plain boring....anyway..ill go read up on Marine ich....lol

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard 4 weeks ( just what I've heard) , and too my knowledge Mollies are not typically SW fish meaning you cant just go down to petco and dump a couple in your reef tank. Good luck Fishfreek I hope they live. Some might say they are boring but your the only one I see putting something different in your tank ( livestock speaking ).

^^^ yeah i know..i have been acclimating them for a while...i know i cant just go get more and dump 'em in the tank..i'll acclimate..but anyway these guys are looking pretty good (so no need for more)...and i think i know why that one was swimming weird and it looked like he had a broken tail...its b.c. he had ich on one of his fins and he wasnt using that fin....so he was unbalnced and he was bending his tail the other way to help balance him.....anyway in quarentine..for now....

josh

LOL...i noticed....very nice...love the Dendros....i like it too....i think im going to spray paint the back of the tank this weekend and i think im going to add black sand too....i also need more corals...

P.S.: you should add a pic of your Blasto's would be cool...but you know...could be a PITA to redo the Sig.

i need more colors besides green..LOL..need..more...coral....pics...for sig...:lol:

thanks...yeah...i bought them form a realy overpriced LFS...you see the orangeish brown zoanthids in the middle of the tank....i bought that for $70 from them and the ric's were $50 .......so yeah....WAY overpriced...but those brownish orange zoanthids used to be BEAUTIFUL....had to go through a number of FW dips and qurentine...b.c. of zoanthid eating nudi's :rant:omgomgomg.... oh well...live and learn....quarentine anythiung new

LOL...i noticed....very nice...love the Dendros....i like it too....i think im going to spray paint the back of the tank this weekend and i think im going to add black sand too....i also need more corals...

P.S.: you should add a pic of your Blasto's would be cool...but you know...could be a PITA to redo the Sig.

i need more colors besides green..LOL..need..more...coral....pics...for sig...:lol:

Haha...You read my mind! :lol:

PITA? I have a dendro remember! :P

The tank is looking great BTW! Nice colors. I love the macroalgae. :)

Great minds think alike zoogirl (love the sig. i wish i had better photo. skills... :( ) anyway thank you so much...

i might be going to the LFS tommorow...so check in tommorow for updates.....

Josh

P.S. doe anyone know how old you have to be to get a Job at a Fishstore in Florida...??? my LFS needs one... :P ......i asked if they need part time or full time...waiting for responsce....i doubt that they will higher me...but something to look foward to (when im older)......discount's on everything...can it get any better???? lolololololol....i cant wait to get a job (as weird as that sounds) and make some $$$ :bling:

well, my parents are going x-mas shopping and getting stuff for my new baby sister...so....i cant go to LFS today.... :( .....anyway..my 30g. is having some issues with WQ and so some of the things are losing their color...i will be taking out a few things...a buble coral and a frogspawn, and possibly a favia..and a mushroom, and a ricordea thas spliting....so anyway...check for updates...i have the whole day to my self......:);)

well aclimating the Green Bubble Coral right now...looks faded but hopefully it will color up...i can only fit one bag in at a time so next comes the frogspwan and then he ric. and shroom

If there is an issue with WQ why don't you just do a few water changes on your 30g?

Your Pico is coming along great, how are the little fishies doing today?

Best regards

Ann

i am going to do a water change sunday....i have been having trouble with Alqalintiy and PH (i need to add a reverse fuge to help w/ the PH swings...thats not a terribly HUGE issue....im shure it happens to alot of people b.c. not everyone has reverse fuges..) anyway the fish are fine... Ich is gone...just waiting for it to be gone in the pico....anyway i have a question..i might be placing an order with Liveaquaria...anyway inverts (like shrimp) cant get ich can they..i am also going to get some snails...

Frogspwan in...and the ric. is acclimating...also the mushrooms i mentioned was on a small peice of rock and he attached himself like 2/3 of his body on another rock and the rest of him on the small peice..impossible to get him off....anyway....the tank looks really crowded..if i had more of a rock structure this would be easier...you know...

thanks...while they are small enough, then they will go to a bigger and better place.. (10g. Molly dominated reef w/ a 10g. sump/fuge..next project after the new 30g.)

ok..well i took out the Orange/Brown zoos b.c. they took up to much room...not enough zoos on the rock..and things were packed...but now with the zoos out there is more room...which mean MORE CORAL...in a while..i added a lot today....looks good..but not good enough for pics...sorry...maybe tommorow

well...i moved some corals around...moved a rock to a dif. position....and i moved the lights...there is more even coverage now...the sponge in the tub mod for the Aquaclear didnt really work.....first the sponge got clogged up with junk and then the sponge i originaly ripped off was to big..so i took some of..and then i woke up this morning and the sponge was gone...i had to turn off the AQ..take it to my bathroom...get out some plyers...and thentake the sponge out of the impellor..i ended up taking my 2" fishnet and cutting the mesh off...then rubberbanding it to the intake tube....problem fixed.....anyway pics tommmorow....coral is majorly ###ed...lol

well....someone stole the amplifiers at out community, which we need for internet and cable TV.....so i cant posts pics today (im at school right now..)anyway everythings doing good except the Molly in my sig. he has fin rot...so anyway hes still in quarentine and i am treating him....will tell you guys how things work out...updated w/ pics when internet is back up ;)

-josh

Archived