Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

[CUSTOM] Fishfreak218

Fishfreak218

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Josh's tank is good because his dad buys him all of that stuff ;o

JK Josh.

what a 13itch...hahah..ahahah...who was that directed at!!!

forgot to say this last time...but your frogspawn is pimpin'!

kkk....fed the tank today and im goin away for a week...were going skiing in Aspen B) so no updates till next week...anywaY i took a few pics. of the shrimp last night...he is very cool...ill post them today hopefully

LOL...yeah me and CG are cool..... i know he is kiding.... n-e-way updates when i get back from skiing....

EDIT:i already said that... whoops :blush:

Grillz

I have NO disire to go on Blacks... I HATE mogules and i dont like going steep...so blues and greens are absoulty FINE with me...i do like going KINDA fast down blues..but nothiing crazy...now my friend...ha , well he would own anyone on these boards....he started going down blacks (like straight down in that crouching position...) when he was like 6-7...we go EVERY year with them (my dad's bosses family...) b.c. we are close friends with them...but now they are Billionaires in there new company while my dad is stuck back at the old company... anyway we are building a house up in the Mountains (ski in ski out... you ski down the hill from our house and then down to the lift....) and they are going to be our Neighbors up there... we arent moving there...just a vacation house...so if your ever in Aspen when we are...ill let my friend OWN you and your fam. :P;)

ohhh and this Spring we are going Skiing again...(now im really goin to make you Jealous..) ...with them in Spring (this winter its just out Fam.) and we are flying in their private Jet... its a Gulfstream 5 (or 500 or 550 or something like that...) and their old jet (we used to fly every winter..) was in a movie..a recent one..i dont remember the name of the movie...but a Lamborghini drives under the wing or something (when its about to take off)

You are one rich mofo, ski in ski out ,and I would LOVE to just live in Colarado we only go to Copper Montain and we might try Vail this year but we can only go like 4days a year. What montain is your house going on.

The Mountain is called the Aspen Highlands... its actuay really cool b.c. we can use all of the Ritz Carltons stuff, like pool, spa, exercise room etc. and the Ritz will stock our Refridgerator before we get there...all we would need to do is send them a list of what we want and they will put it in our fridge so that when we get there, there will already be food there... also we can have a maid come in and clean the house..from the Ritz.. so frommy house you ski down the mountain to the lift which is right (like 10yards) from the Ritz....

P.S. Vail is real fun to.... we used to ski there all the time

Fishfreak218

I will Gil, anyway im going home today!!! i will be getting into Miami at 1:30 in the mourning and so no updates today, but HOPEFULLY tomorrow... lets see how good of a job my Reef/Bird/Dog/Cat/Freshwater fish siter did ;):lol::slap:

Fishfreak218

Went to LFS to get Water Tested and my good LFS decided to move stores... and on the moving day their employee quit.. so now they wont open till they get new employee's .... so i had to go to a crappier LFS and get my Water Tested.. anyway here are the results

trite, trate, ammonia, phosphates: 0

Calcium: 450

Salinity: 1.028 ( they were using a swing arm hydrometer.. i doubt that!)

Alk: he didnt say.. but he said it was low...

PH 8.0

i do not trust these reading since he was using a VERY crappy test kit...

Fishfreak218

Ok well time for some pics.. i am planning a TOTAL turn around of my tank b.c. honestly.. i think it looks like ABSOLUTE CRAP!

anyway here are pics:

FTS:

k0gah5.jpg

My Anemone Shrimp:

k0gj1c.jpg

k0gjli.jpg

Frogspawn:

k0gjs8.jpg

Mushrooms:

k0h4d3.jpg

Ricordea:

k0h4sm.jpg

The Other Orange Ricordea:

k0h501.jpg

Mr. Crabs:

k0h5dx.jpg

Pics of Tank on my Desk in my room:

k0h5pv.jpg

k0h5ww.jpg

Fishfreak218
Ok well time for some pics.. i am planning a TOTAL turn around of my tank b.c. honestly.. i think it looks like ABSOLUTE CRAP!

anyway here are pics:

FTS:

k0gah5.jpg

My Anemone Shrimp:

k0gj1c.jpg

k0gjli.jpg

Frogspawn:

k0gjs8.jpg

Mushrooms:

k0h4d3.jpg

Ricordea:

k0h4sm.jpg

The Other Orange Ricordea:

k0h501.jpg

Mr. Crabs:

k0h5dx.jpg

Pics of Tank on my Desk in my room:

k0h5pv.jpg

k0h5ww.jpg

Thought i'd post the new pics on the new page... anywat.. complete TURNAROUND under planning

What are you talking about?? This tank is not crap, it's looking fantastic! The heater is a bit of an eyesore I'll admit but the corals are looking really wonderful and you have a very neat shrimp.

Quality toothbrush btw. ;)

Best regards

Ann

Thanks Ann.. you arent are toothbrushes.. so good.. LOL... anyway, i dont like the way this tank is going to i am in the planning of a new tank.. (not totally new.. just new outside glass, a sump, and new rock.. this rock I have now will go into sump) .. anyway i got 2 knew things today... ill post pics later... ;)

Archived