inTank Media Baskets

T. crocea in jbj 12dx, stock lights

il0vepez

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never said it was all mine dork. The "spanking" was from the one hit wonder google search I performed that you should do before ever posting again. Hence "my sources were: googel, google and google..."

LOL!

Dork, squaaack, dork.... ( plice academy parrot taunting the lt. LOL!)

http://www.reefs.org/library/talklog/d_pot...tts_081797.html

Infact If you already know about that article and have read it, why the hell are you so dumbfounded about this?

I almost peed my tighty whities when I read this laughing!

"You totally ripped off David C. Potts, among others. You should really site your sources when you quote someone word for word, and use quotation marks"

He looks it up, finds out he is ass backwards on every thing he has been trying to prove, then sights he is dumb founded by my stupidity!

MUWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

Yeah and the banjo boy from deliverance is realy an MD to right?

You mean that an individual, who plagiarizes another individual who 9 years ago referenced an author but no title, believes he has provided proof that an experiment that has not started has failed because.. why?

Anyways, does anyone have any experience with any NTC components? There is a 10 kOhm NTC on board the flood chip. Am I supposed to simply measure the resistance of the NTC and calculate temperature? Am I supposed to use it somehow to modualte the power to my cooling system? Or am I supposed to use it somehow (unknown to me) to modualte the power to the luxeon array? I would need a PTC for the last one, right? So confused.

I'm very happy that some one is willing to experiment, as that is what this hobby is all about.

I commend you for a job well done Pez.

By the way, what LFS did you go to?

Under The Wave in Duluth?

I'm very happy that some one is willing to experiment, as that is what this hobby is all about.

I commend you for a job well done Pez.

By the way, what LFS did you go to?

Under The Wave in Duluth?

Maybe try figuring out all that lighting stuff BEFORE getting the animal next time? Hmm...

The Fish Store and More, and

The Pet Place (maybe... its off Powers Ferry near the fire station)

Anyways, the last pieces of my project should be here before the weekend, so I should have it up and running soon.

The clam is so damn strong that it keeps toppling my rock arrangements trying to wedge itself in. Its becoming quite frustrating. Also, I've noticed that I have a few small clams that have worked their way inside the live rock. Pretty cool, although I have no clue what they are. Hope they don't rely on photosynthesis, because they are not facing the light at all.

My clam is now about 90deg to the light. Its mantle still sorta aims at the light, but it is clearly not facing it. I would need to rearrange the rocks to move the clam. Is it better to move the clam or let the clam move itself around?

He does need lots of light in addition to the heavy amounts of good-quality phyto. Move him to face the light, but don't glue him down or anything.

No, I got everything wired and was ready to roll. I'm somewhat color blind, so I didn't pay any attention to the fact that the light looked a bit green. My girlfriend informed me that it was not cyan, but green. So, I am trying to get the right one shipped out.

I am very interested to find out what is going to happen. This is a great experiment!

For all those that keep putting him down, stop. Its a scientific study.

i have to dissagree with you here CGNano...it was not meant to be an experiment and now he is just trying to prove us wrong because he is just plain stubborn

Archived