Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

I now have many PMs and E-mails to reply to. I just moved back to school and am setting in, I will reply to everyone as soon as possible, thank you for your patience.

Jerome

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to the request from a Nano-Reef.com member I have developed a new Nimble.

I think I will call this one The Nano Nimble, though I am open to sugestions as this name might be a little confusing. Just to review right now there is The Nimble, Nimble Super and Nimble Magnus (and 1/2 strength Magnus- any ideas for this one?).

The Nano Nimble is about half the size of the Nimble and is perfect for pico reefs. The inside piece is about 1/2" in diameter and 3/16" thin while the outside is about 1/2" in diameter but closer to 3/4" thin so it can be easily moved around(it is close to a gum drop in size and shape). Quite small. The cost including shipping within the US is $12. Please see photos below.

C. Jerome

DSC04613.jpg

DSC04611.jpg

So then even if i go with the super nimble it will be smaller than the Magna Float small and atleast twice as strong? Are these assumptions correct?
the small mag-float is gargantuan next to the nimble. easily 5x larger on the outside and probably 10x on the inside (the nimble doesn't float, outside is larger than the slim inside scraper).

the mini mag-float (more for acrylic tanks) is probably still 2x~3x larger on the outside and probably 5x larger in regards to inside the tank. the nimble is uber-thin compared to both (i dunno, around 1/4"? my nimble's at home and my new one's on the way. woo hoo!).

cj,

how about the "thinble"? "pico-nimble"? "ittimble"? "tom nimble"?

nano nimble does sound better imo.

oops, i just noticed you said super nimble. that one i don't have but i believe it's 50% bigger than the regular nimble? so it's still smaller than the two i mentioned (small and mini mag-floats).

Tinyreef

I like the Nimble Pico idea, it was right there infront of me, thanks for putting it together. This is now at the top of my list, but other ideas are welcome!

C. Jerome

Wow just got mine. I love it!!!!! It's better than a mag n float. The fact that it doesn't float doesn't matter. I can clean so close to the CC and it reached all my tight spots. LOVE IT!!! It blends in so well you can not see it in the tank. I'm so happy.

Scat

I didn't realize how crappy my mag looked!

You are all lucky, you live 'close' to me, people on the west coast have to wait days. Happy to hear the Nimbles are working well!

C. Jerome

I got one of the Pico Nimbles and it's fantastic! It is everything my regular nimble for a nano, only now for a pico! I even gave the pico nimble a test drive on my nc12 and it works fantastic. It can get down in the corners and pick at the crud in the curved glass, plenty strong for even a nc12 :) Thanks for a great product, I would reccomend both my regular nimble and pico nimble to anyone :)

I just got the Nimble Super for my 16g BOW.. and OMG it beats my mag-float out the water. The Nimble even gets the bow front piece of glass great!

Worth every penny :)

Code

Happy to hear the Nimble Pico is working well in your Pico!

ckfazz

I sent you a PM back, I thought that is what happened before.

C. Jerome

Code

Happy to hear the Nimble Pico is working well in your Pico!

ckfazz

I sent you a PM back, I thought that is what happened before.

C. Jerome

Hey Jerome;

I just sent you a paypal payment for a nimble super.

Thanks!

Michael

Shag

I am happy to hear the Nimble is working so well for you. Enjoy your clean glass

I have replyed to all e mails and PMs.

C. Jerome

Ocean In A Box

C Jerome

Have been watching, following, and reading about your product for a long time. I just now finally, about a year later, got a tank and now need one or more of what you make. (20g glass cube w/ curved 90degree corners like the 12/24 nanoC's out there)

I read your website...I think it is a little out of date as compared to what I read in this thread.

Could you clarify again what is available:

1. "Name"

2. Size...LxWxH

3. Strength as compare to each of your available models

4. Available colors

5. Pic of each?

6. Do you know if some/all of them will be able to clean the 90degree curved glass corners? (I was wondering if only the "pico" single mag type style would actually be able to clean the corner or?)

Finally, how do I "find" you on Paypal and pay you ASAP for one or more of these!? These look like FANTASTIC products!

THANKS. Matt, 'Ocean In A Box'

How well does this thing work on the hard to get off green like dots on the glass?

I just recieved my Nano Nimble today...boy am I impressed! That thing is so much stronger than my magfloat...the front of my tank was totally green before this, a solid carpet of diatoms and algae...now its crystal clear!

Archived