Cultivated Reef

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

Friends.

I have received several e mails and PMs. I will try to respond to them early this week. This weekend is celebration weekend here at school and my family is visiting so I am speding time with them. Rest assured I will get back to each of you as soon as I can.

Jerome

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jerome! where you at man? im so anxious for my nimble. my tank is getting nice and dirty and is begging for a good scrubbin. keep me posted mang

I shipped out all the Nimble paid for up until October 11th, minus the Nimble Magnus. I also sent out an e mail just now.

Jerome

Woot, I just got my Nimble and WOW that sucka is small. It's good though because it's being used on my 2.5g Pico for the contest. Definantly seems to have stronger magnets than th magfloats :)

Digital-Audiophile

I can't wait for mine to arrive. I just paid for it the other day. B) I've been using a mag-float but there are places in my tank where my LR does not allow it to get around.

Thanks for the comments!

I shipped out some nimbles yesterday, but have several I still need to make and send out. The rain and cold weather has slowed down my production, but I am looking for an inside local to move to. I will e mail all each of you when your nimble ships, right now it is taking me about a week from order to shipment, but I am trying to close that gap this weekend.

Jerome

hey, looked at ur site but couldent find real pics, you should just have all the nimbles layed out on a seet or somthing and take a pic of each front up and front down......... also i couldent find the new verson......

^^ nevermid i was being dumb... i forund it^^

Gotfish

Yes the magnus is almost finished, I will be shipping it on Wednesday.

Also mid terms and this terrible weather have slowed down my ability to make nimbles and reply to request as quickly as I would like to. I am working to balance my school schedule with Nimble demand and hope to get some more out this week. Please be patient and I will get back to all messages and everyone will have a nimble that wants one in time!

Thank you again for your patience

Jerome

Thanks! Got my nimble yesterday and put it to work. Damn that thing is tiny...if I had known, I would have gotten the larger size. Maybe next time.

I can see through the glass again :D

C Jerome,

I'm curious about your new Nimble Magnus:

Would it be an overkill for NanoCube DX 12 gallon

or do you recommend I get the Nimble super?

I have the original Nimble and it's still working well for my Eclipse 6 gallon acrylic.

For the Nano cube many people use the Nimble super and are happy with its performance. The Nimble Magnus would probabbly break the glass on it, because its so strong, I am not kidding its only for tanks with at least 1/4inch glass.

Also I know I have several PMs waiting to be answered and also a few Nimbles to be sent out. I will get to these ASAP, but this evening I have to study for two midterms and work on a paper, I again thank you all for your understanding and patience while I work through this busy time.

Jerome

lol you should make a nimble medium lol cross between a super and magus :P

and are there ever any sales?

also, on your site a say that smoke colored on, how much is that one?

in super? thanks

I just spent the better part of the last hour replying to messages, so now all have been returned. I am also working on a batch of Nimbles to fulfill the outstanding requests I have received payment for. I should be working on an exercise science lab write up, but...

I am working on a cross between the Nimble and the Nimble super and hope to have a prototype soon. I will keep you all updated.

I have not had any sales, as the Nimble is jsut me and I do this in my spare time to support my addiction to aquaria. However I do have an unannounced giveaway. When I hit a big invoice number, like 100 for example I refund the payment and send out the Nimble for free! You might get lucky.

Jerome

• 3 weeks later...

My black Nimble arrived last week and I'm putting it to good use in my new Pico tank. I have another black Nimble in my Nano tank and have been using that for a year now, it's a great product. :D

Best regards

Ann

Happy to hear of all your positive experiences with the Nimble. I will respond to messages and e mail as soon as I can.

Jerome

Archived